WTS DarkDesire Limited Edition MyBB Theme

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by envira, Aug 1, 2013.

1. envira

envira Regular Member

ai.imgur.com_TldauZ1.jpg
    Hello friends,
    I have been busy since past few weeks and got a little free time so i have managed to make a theme called DarkDesire

The theme is a limited edition premium theme and i would be selling only 5 copies of the theme.
    As the name suggests , it is Dark and it definitely creates a desire to use it on your forums and i have included many unique features which i never had used in my previous works.

Quickly into the features :

The theme is based on Standard MyBB 1.6x and offers pretty good jQuery and Css3 based effects.

I can highlight main features that i have incorporated;

Preview/Demo :
    At present i can provide a preview of set of screenshots : http://imgur.com/a/9IMHo

Video Demo

Pricing :
    The theme is a limited edition theme so the price for a single copy is USD $50. now just $40 ($10 Discount on the eve of MySkins V3 Opening)
    Copyright removal is $30 Extra (Optional).

Note:If anyone wants to have the theme on a whole , like a custom theme , single copy just PM me.

How to Buy :
    To buy the theme ,please visit www.myskins.org and pm me (username : envira )
    or contact at myskins.org @gmail.com

Support and License :
    Custom License is included with the theme, and support for theme would be provided at www.myskins.org

Hope you guys like the theme,
    Thank you.
    regards

Brandon likes this.
  2. Programmers World

Programmers World Regular Member

It looks good! How much are you selling it for?