Create a logo out of 3 attached images!

Discussion in 'Graphics Requests' started by DADOCTOR, Oct 10, 2009.

1. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    Type of Graphic A logo,
    Colors: out of 3 attached images
    Text Preference: as attached
    Specific Images to be included:
    Size to fit in my forum header
    Payment/Offer in return I will pay well for quality, I have requested and paid before on this site
    Any other details or specifications:I have attached 3 images,

1- is the forum name in the font that I want, (I like the chrome look, but could be altered)

2- is the forum logo and favicon, (It has been the logo from the start of the site and we like it, but I am not sure how it will match in with the other images.

3- is a background image, the whole image does not have to be in the finished header, but what we do want to see is the "Southern Cross" which is the main "T" shaped star constellation, If you dont know what the southern cross is I will provide a better example.

If you create at least one design, we will add your website to our link directory.
    If you are the chosen design we will place an ad on our main page for a month.(+ payment)

If you need any more info, please ask, I will check daily as we hope to have a design in a week.

Regards
    Ryan

2. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    Here is a better example of the Southern Cross

3. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Can you explain better what you want...? It just says the explanation of the images there or at least I didn't get it.

4. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan

Hello FullMetalBabe,

I was hoping that you would have a go at this, as I did like one header that you did for me before.

This is what I want,

The black image, I want to use as the background

The one with Crime Case Files on it is the type of font I want, the text can be edited to make it fit to my header size.

The image with CCF on it, is what I want on the right side of the site name

Have a look at my header that I have now, and that is how I want it laid out.

let me know if you still dont understand and I will try to show you how I think it should be laid out.

Thanks

5. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    This is an example of what I want,

I would like to see more of the background stars,
    I mainly want someone to edit this and make it look better

Thanks

6. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    If I dont get any takers I will close this tomorrow

7. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

You kind of have to have patience, many of us have things to do outside, I was going to take this, I am really busy so you will have to have patience.

8. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    Ok FullMetalBabe,

I did say within a week, but I can wait as I would like to see what you come up with.

Thanks

9. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    I was going to pay $100 for this?

10. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Sorry, I was a bit busy and I got distracted with making my own site. I'll try to do it tonight, again, sorry. ^^;;

11. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Btw, can you please tell me the fonts used to create the favicon?

12. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Money makes everyone work faster. Love it!

13. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Are you trying to be funny? Because it's not coming across as that. I was busy working on my site, actually, I spent all night yesterday and I am spending all night today STILL replacing all the images with images I want.

I am tired of your damn sly remarks and you more than anyone should know that I am not a person that SEEKS the money. [****][****][****][****]ing ironic since you were paying me for Discuss Life's skin and I knew you never would pay me, so I still did it, in 2 days and free.

14. Tom

Tom Regular Member

Your point is... If you knew I was not going to pay me, why did you continue to do it? Because Dave was apart of the deal - that's not a good excuse.

15. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

From the start I knew you weren't going to pay me, you're not a man of your word, and you know that by that time me and Dave never talked. It was HIS skin also, so he checked periodically on the process, he never helped me on that skin.

I did it because as I said, I'm not a person who seeks money, you can also ask ANYONE who I make graphics for.

Your comment was stupid, uncalled for and offensive. So please, next time you [****][****][****][****]ing complain on why people are not nice to you, remember this.

2 people like this.
  16. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

awww.adminaddict.net_data_MetaMirrorCache_a8b5dba0f6bd30b9106a4934c0f3d4d5.png

I tried to find the font, and I THINK I did, I'm not sure. but yeah, is this it?

17. Randy

Randy Adept

First Name:
    Randy
    2 - FMB - The logo looks wonderful, another great piece of work.

3 - DADO - While I understand you need things done quickly and if you are paying it should be done quickly however remember that you are requesting at a forum for admins which means they do usually have forums to tend to themselves and patience is key, if you want something done in about a day I do recommend try a freelance forum or such.

2 people like this.
  18. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    Hey,
    Keep you problems outa here

I have come back here as I have seen quality work from members here,

Take your problems else where, say what you will but I know that FMB will be able to do what I want,
    have a good read of my last post I said I 'was'

Thanks FMB I dont think it is the right font, I will let you know what it is.

Have a look at my website favicon which is very similar to one of the attachments, We have had it since the site started and we want to keep it like it is, it can be slightly edited to blend into the header, and it can also be reduced in size if needed, in fact I think all elements/ attachments need to be reduced the header can have blank area, so maybe positioned on the left hand side and the blank area can have the stars on it.

I also like the chrome text efect with blue glow effect, like the attachment, and if some reflection under it would be good.

mainly I think it would be good to see how it would look if it was made smaller.

I am happy to give feedback and will check in once a day

Thanks
    FMB

19. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

Oki doki!

I'll need the name of the font or I will vector the image[maybe vectoring the image could do it?] If you want the background of the image I will also keep it.

u_u Sadly when I was about to save it my lights went out so I'll have to start over, but it's no problem since this way I can start with a clean slate. ^_^!

Btw, was the font used for the words "Crime Case Files" okay?

20. DADOCTOR

DADOCTOR Newcomer

First Name:
    Ryan
    The font name is serifa BT, this is what I want the Crime Case File done in

and the favicon/ logo image can just leave it the way it is regarding font

Thanks