Converted to IPB

Discussion in 'Admin Talk News' started by AWS, Dec 31, 2011.

1. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    As you can see I have finished the conversion of AA to IPB. It took much longer than expected to get everything setup permissions wise. I think I have all permissions as they were. If you had access to a section of the site and no longer can access it post in the contact staff forumand I'll fix it.

Many things have changed and many new things will be added over the course of the next few weeks. There are some new spam prevention measures in place so the amount of spam should be greatly reduced.

I'll get into everything in more detail when I write up the new posting guidelines. Right now it's 8:30PM CST News Years Eve and I am going to a party. In the meantime take the time to let me know what you think about the change so far.

2. AF_ShadyX

AF_ShadyX Regular Member

I am enjoying the forums a lot better now, even with the default style I feel more at home here than I did while lurking in the old relics :) Good job on the conversion and the purchase. I am sure you will do an amazing job!

3. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Thanks. I know competition is still with your site, Lee's site and Brandons. That only only make all of them better.

Style will be changed soon. I have some more to do with forum organization to do first.

2 people like this.
  4. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Just to keep this thread updated as I plan to use it to post the changes made.

I have consolidated the tutorials forums in order to prepare moving them into either IP.Content of Micheals tutorials system. Not sure which way I will be going with this yet. In any case the forum re-organization is mostly done.

3 people like this.
  5. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    The Resources section is up and running. You can check it out at http://www.adminaddict.net/resources

It still contains the default IP.Content articles as I haven't done any categories changes or moved any of the current articles into it.

If you could check it out and give some feddback that would be appreciated.