Contest for an AD in Our Top Notch Magazine Continuum

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Ufofiend, Jul 10, 2009.

1. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Forum Link: www.mabusincarnate.com
    Your name on the board: Ufofiend
    Details: You show up for my paranormal celebrity interview Tuesday July 14th 9 pm E and July 21st 9pm E and I will advertise your forum on my site and ask my staff to come post on your forum. You have to email me here at forum promotion to let me know your name in the chat box when you were there. I will have a list of all names there to double check. This is for all people who participate. For the Ad only one winner will receive a free ad in our Magazine Continuum issue #3 for your forum. If you are the winner. The winner we be picked from a drawing. Our magazine goes out to over 14,000 People every season. Whose game? Will you be there?

All you have to do is come to my celebrity interviews on July 14th 9pm E and July 21st 9pm E at www.mabusincarnate.com

Author Greg Bishop will be there. He interviewed Larry King from CNN about Larry's UFO Sighting on the 14th.

On the 21st Deb Kauble will be there who is an alien abductee and was a patient of Bud Hopkins a famous author and psychologist on the UFO phenomena.

That's a free ad in our top notch paranormal magazine for your forum for one season! With a possible 14,000 people seeing it who may come to your forum!

Here is more info on Greg Bishop and there will be more info at my site on Deb Kauble Monday. I will also post a reply here about Deb next week for the interview you must attend for the contest on the 21st!

Greg Bishop:
    Mabus Incarnate Celebrity Chat Interview Exclusive July 14th Tuesday 9pm(EST), 6pm(PST)
    Hosted by Jeremy Vaeni

Greg Bishop Author of Project Beta The Story of Paul Bennewitz, National Security, and the Creation of a Modern UFO Myth : chilling, stranger-than-fiction nightmare about one man's ruin at the hands of a government bent on concealing the truth.

Biography:

Greg Bishop became interested in UFOs at a very early age. He has no idea why. In 1991, he cofounded a magazine entitled The Excluded Middle, for the purpose of educating himself first, and secondly, passing on the info to interested readers. How selfish. TEM was a journal of UFOs, conspiracy research, psychedelia and new science (now online at The Excluded Middle and Radio Misterioso with Greg Bishop ). "Wake Up Down There!" a collection of articles from the magazine, was published in 2000.
    Greg’s writing has appeared the L.A. Weekly, Fortean Times, UFO Magazine and Magical Blend, among others, and in the book-length anthologies "Conspiracy And Cyberculture," "Zen And The Art of Close Encounters," "Kooks," and "You Are Being Lied To." In 2005, his book "Project Beta" was an attempt to set the record straight on the Paul Bennewitz disinfo saga. His third and newest title, "Weird California," was published in March of 2006. His internet show, "Radio Misterioso," can be heard on Sundays from 8-10 PM PST at Killradio.org. Interviews with fringe-topic researchers and weird music are the usual fare.

In 1989 he found out that life does not in fact, suck, and set out to prove it to himself.

He has interviewed Larry King about his saucer sighting, hoaxed a UFO on a camping trip, broken into abandoned mental hospitals, searched for entrances to underground civilizations, wandered through graveyards in the dead of night, spoken to an audience of 800 in New York, installed a pirate FM transmitter on his roof, got Genesis P. (Psychic TV) Orridge to sign a baseball, hiked in 200 foot canyons so narrow he had to walk sideways, seen naked couples writhe in mud after a desert thunderstorm, destroyed a Rush Limbaugh book with a 9mm pistol, flown airplanes and sailplanes and insulted UFO researchers without even trying.

His influences include Robert Anton Wilson, Edward Abbey, Martin Kottmeyer, Nick Redfern, Jim Brandon, Bill Hicks, Jacques Vallee, William S. Burroughs, Alva John Keeler, Jim Martin, Bill Moore, John Fante, Dean Radin, Lenny Bruce, Kenn Thomas, Whitley Strieber and every UFO contactee that has ever lived.

When not writing, he can be found in the southwestern deserts of the US or flying his paraglider above vertiginous cliffs and mountains, sometimes with a propeller strapped to his back. Successful bribes include New Mexican cuisine, recordings of “outsider” music, rare contactee books, tickets to baseball games and selected original artwork.

2. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

In what format is the interview? I get that it will be live and you want a good turnout; will it be in a chatroom? Video? etc.

3. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    It will be in a chat room. Basically there will be a chat room and the guest will be in there and we will take turns asking questions. There will be a moderator who is a writer,author from UFO Magazine who regulates. We will have security. We have done many of these interviews in the past one was with William Birnes from UFO Hunters. They are a lot of fun. If your interested in showing up to both interviews then let me know here so I can keep an eye out for you to enter you in the contest. But you have to attend both interviews. Thanks.

PS we are in the works of doing a podcast radio show but right now we are keeping it old school with chat. Which I enjoy actually just as much as live radio which I have done before.

4. sportwiz628

sportwiz628 Adept

First Name:
    Scott
    I'm not sure if I understand correctly.

First we have to PM you here with the name we'll use in the chat and if we show up to both chats you will put a free ad at the top of your site? Or is it if you show up to both and then it is basically a raffle and who ever is picked gets the free ad?

But either way could two people from the same site show up?

5. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

I think you get the forum-based ad for showing up and an entry into the drawing for the magazine-based ad, if I'm not mistaken.

6. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Ok you have to show up to both interviews to be put in the raffle. Each interview is an hour a piece and they are fun I promise you not boring.

The raffle is for an ad in our magazine Continuum which goes out to over 14,000 folks.

If you come to both of the interviews I advertise on my forum your forum and then ask my staff to come post on your forum and give you a little boost. That is just for coming automatically. Two people from the site can show up. The more the merrier.

Let me know here or in private message if your coming and the name of the people who will be there. Thanks man. Any other questions don't hesitate.

7. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

I just checked out your chat room to make sure it would work, and found that I'm named PookieBump or something.

8. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    lol.

You click your name to change it. I saw you figured it out. Groovy. Yeah just let me know after you have attended both interviews in this thread your names and I will do the deal.

9. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Nice just let me know your name that you'll be using here so I know to look for you there and check my list.

Here is the information regarding the second interview you are required to be at:

Debbie Kauble Celebrity Interview Chat July 21st 9pm E at

http://www.mabusincarnate.com

Moderated by Jeremy Vaeni

Debbie Kauble is the co-author of Abducted! She first came to prominence under the pseudonym “Kathie Davis” in Budd Hopkins’ landmark book, Intruders. Debbie is the first abductee to talk openly about having had her pregnancy stolen from her by aliens to make a hybrid baby. She is the poster child for the alien doctors narrative that has become so prevalent over the years.... But what does she think now some 25 years later? Why did she leave ufology only to resurface now as an active investigator for MUFON?

On Tuesday, July 21st, you get to ask her that and any other questions you may have in a live Mabus Incarnate text chat.

10. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

What does MUFON stand for? M-something UFO N-something?

11. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Mutual UFO Network. :D

12. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    Deb will be there tomorrow night if any of you are into this subject then please stop on by at 9pm Eastern.