catchin a ride

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hitchhiker, Jun 8, 2001.

1. hitchhiker

hitchhiker Regular Member

hey, hitchhiker here, I though I might introduce myself to my new favorit forum. I most cases I'm found doing...well...everything! I like reading to rock climbing but my three passions are: skiing, juggleing, and air brush painting. I am usally in a constanct state of motion, howerver, I do find time to site back and veg out, which leads us TV. My two showes are The West Wing (ya, ya, it pretty liberal, I know) and The X Files (it kinda sucks pond water now, but once your hooked, your hooked, what more can I say, go sessons 1-5) I'm a student trying to suck down as much info as I can, who knows what I'll do after that. As far as this summer goes, I'm leaving to tour Europe with the American(dead give away there) youth Ensambles, I'll be playing the french horn, band geeks all the way! And there you have it, little bits and pieces of me. Hopefully I'll get to know you better and visversa(sp?)

------------------
    DON'T PANIC

2. meezercat

meezercat Regular Member

Welcome!! .

------------------
    "I suspect that many an ailurophobe hates cats only because he feels they are better people than he is; more honest, more secure, more loved, more whatever he is not."

--Winifred Carriere

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  3. BizkitBabe

BizkitBabe Regular Member

Hello, hello! Welcome, welcome! . I hope and pray you aren’t really a hitchhiker. That’s dangerous don’t cha know! In all seriousness, it’s lovely to have you and I look forward to seeing you around the mayhem we like to call AlienSoup! You sound like the kind of person that would have many an interesting story to tell, so post and post often! .

Coincidentally, I too am a “band geek”. I play for the Eastern Michigan University marching band (not that knowing that tiny tidbit enhances your life at all) . Nonetheless, I thought I’d inform you of the fact that we share a hobby of sorts. I myself play the flute and yes I’ve heard “This one time...at band camp...” too many times to go into, so you need not say it again. .

With that said, buckle your seat belt and hold on, because you are in for a wild ride, or something like that! .

------------------
    I keep on rollin'...*deep (Hmpf) voice* baby

Duke on!

Steak for two for one...for me...Dominic!

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">[This message has been edited by BizkitBabe on June 08, 2001 at 04:11 PM]</font>

4. JHowse

JHowse Regular Member

Welcome, hitchhiker. Though I'm no band geek, I share your love for making music as a singer in two choirs. There's nothing like making beautiful music with a group of people. Anyway, I hope you enjoy your time here, at the soup, and I hope you feel at home, here. .

------------------
    Does driving a car from Saturn make me an alien?

That which does not make me barf, makes me stronger - possum37, fugly.net guru.

5. KNSinatra

KNSinatra Regular Member

It's 4:30 and I'm sooo sleepy. But not too sleepy to greet you with a huge hello! To answer your comment in the other Welcome thread, Yes, I think you *are* going to like it here. If there's anything you need, just let us know! Enjoy your soup! .

KNS

------------------
    In politics, if you want anything said, ask a man;
    if you want anything done, ask a woman. -Margaret Thatcher

Work like you don't need the money, love like you've never been hurt, and dance like no one is watching.

En fuego, bebé.

6. BRiT

BRiT Regular Member

Welcome aboard. .

--|BRiT|

7. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

hi! i can tell very well from your introductory post that you're going to fit in well, and that you're going to be well liked

we're always looking for people like that, so please please please stick around! the mroe interesting and friendly people we have the better, and you seem to be both

i'm glad you're liking it so far... welcome to the soup!

------------------
    "I've never been sigged." - PsychoticIckyThing

"Maybe *this* is what 'cooties', the disease that every grade schooler is terrified of, yet knows not the symptoms of which, is!" - KNSinatra at 3:34 AM

8. Prox

Prox Regular Member

Welcome to our insanity. Hope you enjoy your stay. .

------------------
    Mother Should I Trust The Government - Pink Floyd

Everything under the sun is in tune but the sun is eclipsed by the moon - Pink Floyd

Those times I burned my guitar it was like a sacrafice. You sacrafice the things you love. I love my guitar - Jimi Hendrix

9. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Welcome!

I hope you enjoy your stay here. .

------------------
    "Meet me at the waterfront, after the social." -SC