Cash parking anyone?

Discussion in 'Web Development and Programming' started by vitalous, Mar 29, 2008.

1. vitalous

vitalous Regular Member

I pulled 47 .com domain names off of GoDaddy's CashParking aftwer two weeks of zero clicks. I split them up between NameDrive, Parked, and Sedo. My own unabashed comparison you might say. I realize that it's up to me to drive traffic to them, and not the 'parking' site, but they must be able to do a little, huh?

Two of these outfits just let them sit, while Sedo is starting to get clicks. Within a couple of hours I had over 20 clicks, and 11 cents. Woohoo.

Anyone 'round these parts ever try Sedo?

John

2. Adam

Adam Regular Member

I tried domain parking but I wasn't able to get any traffic to them. I haven't tried sedo myself but I just don't see large profits from domain names alone unless you just have hundreds of thousands of them.

3. thedudleys

thedudleys Regular Member

sedo.com is something that allows people to buy domains name that a person doesn't want and doesn't have a need for,but they have a price...so i wouldn't use them even though we started to but then figured we would use the domain as a directory....

:D

4. nightlinker

nightlinker Regular Member

can someone tell me whats a cash parking means pls....