CalmBlue XenForo Theme, $5 unlimited use.

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by ShadyX, May 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ShadyX

ShadyX Regular Member

ai55.tinypic.com_xaz5o3.png
    Hi all im selling one of my recent creations, a XenForo theme with soothing shades of violet/blue (inspired by tumblr), it has custom images, message container, sticky & lock icons, new post icons and a custom login bar background.​

If you purchase it you will get the logo and the node icons psd' files for making any changes ;) You will also get free support on the theme either here via pm, or on my skinning site ( XenFairy.com ) when its open.​

If purchased, you are allowed to use it on unlimited XenForo forums as long as you are an admin at that forum. This theme is not to be re-distributed under any means in any way, including images used.​
    preveiw:​

Removed​

Sakura and Bamboo like this.
  2. Bamboo

Bamboo Regular Member

Looks very nice, good job on it. :)

Sakura likes this.
  3. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Shady I have given you a warning before to not advertise your site here.. its getting annoying now and next time its a ban. Nice way to advertise your forum by having its email displayed... its still advertising your site.

Please refrain from selling anymore of your products here if you are going to try to advertise your site at the same time in a shady way ;)

4. Sakura

Sakura Regular Member

It is just a email that isn't really advertising that is just a way of contact. That was a bit harsh Kaiser. You pretty much said in a way you would ban him for having a email?

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

We both have an agreement not to advertise each others site's. While he has been advertising his forum's twitter, and now the email... I have stayed to my word and not advertised AdminBB in any shape or form on his site.

6. Sakura

Sakura Regular Member

Your both lucky I can't pull on your and his ear. Your stupid compeition is making you two look bad. Neither of you should care if you both advertise on eachother. It won't change how people feel about this or his forum.

Kaiser likes this.
  7. ShadyX

ShadyX Regular Member

Sorry, amended with a new contact email address.

Interested party's should contact me at [email protected] ;)

8. Trombones13

Trombones13 Regular Member

Nice theme--I see the Tumblr influence. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.