Bullies Sooner Or Later Mess With The Wrong Person

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by MainerMikeBrown, Oct 17, 2013.

1. MainerMikeBrown

MainerMikeBrown Regular Member

When I was in high school back in the 90's, many of my friends and I were bullied by other students who thought they were being cool by picking on us.

However, many of these bullies stopped picking on me and my friends and actually became nice to us. I was surprised, until I found out why, that is.

It turned out that many of these high school bullies enjoyed picking on others, until they messed with the wrong person and got beat up.

The thing is, no matter how big, strong, or tough you are, their's always someone else that can beat you up.

So for any adult who works with youths, a good message to give certain youngsters who like to bully others is that sooner or later, if they keep it up, they'll mess with the wrong person and get pummeled. A message like this won't get through to all young bullies, unfortunately. But maybe some will listen.

djbaxter, Autopilot and Brandon like this.
  2. Autopilot

Autopilot Regular Member

Priceless :)

3. Code Monkey

Code Monkey Regular Member

Yeah there were these three kids back in elementary school that used to bully kids around a lot. I stopped with another kid at the creek on the way home to mess around with frogs and such. They came down and pushed us around and the kid I was with ran. They turned to me and laughed at me and started pushing. All I could here was my dad saying "if you run away from a clean fight you will run the rest of your life." So I started wailing on them. They kicked my ass but their faces were a bloody pulp as well.

The next day at school they came towards me and put their arms on my shoulder and said "this kid is tough, he's alright." They then proceeded to chase that other kid. Never happened again.