Bidvertiser

Discussion in 'Monetization Techniques' started by TPB, Jan 5, 2012.

1. TPB

TPB Regular Member

Bidvertiser is an advertising alternative to adsense. I haven't used it much but seems like it is a good alternative if you get banned or don't get accepted to adsense. I have seen decent reviews of it and the minimum payout is $10 with paypal or $100 for a check. The low paypal limit is nice.

2. Devo

Devo Regular Member

The $10.00 payout is nice! How have their ads been though, quality or junky? I don't mind looking at alternatives, but a few I did try, had some very questionable ads in their rotation.

3. moneyman

moneyman Regular Member

I have tested Bidvertiser and I find it awesome that their minimum payout limit is only 10$ and they pay through Paypal whilst many other websites won't. However, there are money drawbacks - their pay per click rates are way lower than the ones of, for example, Google's adsense. There was an option to pick the advertisements but I don't know what happened to the feature.

4. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

I believe I've tried Bidvertiser but can't remember what my log in info was go figure, I've heard that many like to use this as an alternative to other sites that allow you to be a publisher and host their ads on your blog and websites. This is something I will have to try and use again to see if any results come out of it, 10.00 seems like a low enough payment which is nice for anyone and even better since it's through Paypal and that is the only form of payment I rather go by.