Best Host?

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Uzi, Jun 15, 2013.

1. Uzi

Uzi Regular Member

I'm curious who I should get for a host, I've done some research and have some in mind.

I currently own a monetizing forum and my current host is kind of bad and I'm looking to transfer to a new one.

Does anyone have a good reliable and cheap host? One with unlimited bandwidth too?

Please only suggest ones you have had a good experience with thanks guys.

2. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

I really like Hostgateor, they have an unlimited bandwidth and their support is really good at contacting you back within a timely manner if you have an issue and need a quick fix. They also have staff on their team that is 24/7 and from all over the world so that all countries are included and can get the support that you need, they I believe speak English,German and some other languages. They try to hire people with experience and those who speak other languages other then English so that the variety of different speaking people are able to get the support that they need, Hostgator is my favorite out of anyone of the others I have tried and very well worth the money spent on using their services.

3. nightsparks

nightsparks Regular Member

I've always been a fan of Surpass Hosting when it comes to shared hosts. I used them for a couple of years and typically point clients in their direction. Surpass has great support and some pretty good deals. However, it seems that their prices have gone up just a bit and they only offer 1TB of bandwidth monthly.

You might want to look into a VPS since they can be very, very cheap. I pay $38/year for 2.5GB of RAM, 2TB bandwidth, 60GB storage (with extra at $0.08/GB/month). It takes some time to configure, but once you get it going, it's pretty useful.

4. ProSportsForums

ProSportsForums Regular Member

Define cheap. You get what you pay for with hosting.
    JustHost is excellent.
    InMotion hosting is the best at any cost in you aren't running your own server.

5. Superboy

Superboy Most Likely, I'm Insane.

Bigscoots.com is amazing. I like the fact they are small size hosts that treat you more like a good friend than just a simple client yet provide the support and uptime that rivals big corporations...They also set up custom plans if needed.

Wiredtree is also good!

6. thebrad

thebrad Regular Member

x10hosting no doubt about it you may say well what about 000webhost but 000webhost is terrible i don't think it allows mybb forums or anything, with x10hosting you literally have 100% uptime, no problems and its cheap if you want to upgrade :D