Before and After; I cleaned my room!

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by jane, Feb 22, 2007.

1. jane

jane Regular Member

So I had to clean my room really really badly and I had NO motivation. Azile and Max suggested I do before and after pictures, and I made it a thread for fun. So, here it is. And yes, I have to triple post. It was just that bad. My carpet had gotten murky nasty water on it because there was a problem from the heater, so I just waited to clean until my carpet came back. I also went home for the weekend and didn't unpack until today. The black part is under my bed now so you can't see it. Enjoy! haha

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom001.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom002.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom003.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom004.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom005.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom006.jpg

2. jane

jane Regular Member

...and here is what it looks like now!

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom008.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom007.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom009.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom010_1.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom011.jpg

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom012.jpg

3. jane

jane Regular Member

ai101.photobucket.com_albums_m68_susannajill_Room_20Cleaning_cleanroom013.jpg

I am SO relieved it's finally clean. Thanks Azile and Max! haha

4. Tai

Tai Regular Member

Hahaha wow, I should do that! I started cleaning my room last week or so, and cleaned out my entire closet!! I need to pick up everything else. Before and after pictures is a good idea. haha

5. Luciann

Luciann Regular Member

that is great Jane, i usually have clutter around too but i do so try to keep it contained and i have one room that is my "catch-all" room but being in a dorm you don't have that...

6. HavokChylde

HavokChylde Regular Member

Haha, quite impressive. I totally need to do a before and after as well. But I can't change anything in my room until my lady comes back to visit. Kind of leaving the room just the way it was, so nothing's different when she comes back. It's weird, but still. :P

7. Alyth

Alyth Regular Member

WOOHOO Lot's of work you did there, Jane! Congrats on the hard work! :yay:

8. Bookwyrm

Bookwyrm Regular Member

I have a jacket in the same colors as the fringed throw you have over your desk chair :)

Guess before and after pics are quite a motivator. Nice job!