Basic Tips to Success in Facebook

Discussion in 'Web Development and Programming' started by Saif, Aug 1, 2011.

1. Saif

Saif Regular Member

The benefits are:

- Interaction

- Visibility: Facebook used to show your posts to your fans.

- Free fans.

- Testimonials: Your fans become followers of your brand, giving testimony to convince to others fans how good is your brand.

- Reputation.

2. Matthew

Matthew Regular Member

What are the tips? The benefits seem nice and all but I don't know how to get there...

3. love2rule

love2rule Regular Member

Use less:p i dont this this is profitable to waste time on fb untill you have a good friends who can veiw your brand without any reason...time waste untill a huge gang you have...

4. fermlour

fermlour Regular Member

'm honestly not realize where you're going.
    can you explain better?

5. shylock

shylock Regular Member

That is a very misleading title. I spend at least 3-5 hours everyday on facebook. I am a hobby photographer who plans to use facebook to attract people who might be willing to hire me. I came here looking for tips.

I am a little disappointed :-)

6. SimplySidy

SimplySidy Website Consultant, Developer and Strategist

Of course, as many mentioned, this is disappointing as I was mislead by the title of the post. And the content is just crap. Anyways, for the records, I am on Facebook, though I have not got any major instances of being successful there professionally. So I guess, there would be some other place sometime, where I will find some useful info.

7. andyred

andyred Regular Member

Dude, you forgot to actually write any tips to do with Facebook!

But as love2rule said, I wouldn't bother getting likes until you have quite a good member following on your site first. Facebook ads are expensive and even charge to get your status updates shown infront of your users - it's pretty ridiculous! You betting offer using your facebook budget in ads.

8. avantidesai

avantidesai Regular Member

what are the tips used for? I dont see any tips to use facebook. I think it is a social networking with not a lot of business around it.

9. nafretiti

nafretiti Regular Member

I'm guessing these are basic tips to have success from your business on Facebook? Anyways a lot of them are true, good interactions with your fans and friends along with family gets people interested. Images also tell a good story and get someone's attention, more people are willing to pay attention to something that has an image and interesting content more so then one without an image. Testimonials are also good if you want more people to view and read them, that way they are more then likely to purchase something from you. It also takes time and dedication and keeping up to date with your posts and interactions in order to have any sort of good success.

10. carlalexander

carlalexander Regular Member

The title is a bit off but I guess you wanted to talk about how one can be use facebook and reap the best benefits out of it right? Well for that reasons, you points are very valid, and thank you for sharing.