Automatic RSS Feed Importer Plugin For WordPress?

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by lucasbytegenius, Jul 2, 2011.

1. lucasbytegenius

lucasbytegenius Regular Member

Well, I recently created a self-hosted WordPress blog for myself and imported the posts from the other two blogs I had, which went well.

However, recently I've been thinking about getting back into Tumblr, which was what I was using before WordPress, and I want to be able to have my WordPress blog automatically import the RSS feed from Tumblr as posts on my WordPress blog. I use Tumblr for small things, reblogging happens a lot on there and I occasionally post from my iPod.

After a rather hurried Google search, I decided to post here to see if anybody knew of a plugin for WordPress that would do what I need it to do.

Any replies are appreciated!

2. SpacewardAsh

SpacewardAsh Lurking From Space

First Name:
    Ashley
    All the ones I found are outdated and I only have found one that semi-works. By semi-works I mean that I have to perform the imports manually as the cron job does not function correctly as it produces a 500 - internal server error :(

3. lucasbytegenius

lucasbytegenius Regular Member

Well that really sucks :( Tumblr even has an autoimporter.

Surely with such a large platform that WordPress is there's got to be something available O.o