any oldtimers have a set of pioneer LD's (PKL's) taking up space they wanna sell ?

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by KjAthena, Feb 6, 2011.

1. KjAthena

KjAthena Regular Member

ok looking for a 4th set of Pioneer LD's (pkl prefered) someone may have just gathering dust and taking up space.....willing to pay upto 200 + shipping.(cases not needed as long as they are in album covers I know its a longshot but if you have on or know someone who does let me know.

Thanks
    Athena

2. jclaydon

jclaydon Regular Member

any oldtimers have a set of pioneer LD's (PKL's) taking up space they wanna sell

i don't know if u have a way to contact thunder, but he had a FULL set of pioneer lasers that at one point he was considering selling to me. The problem is that the set would have cost DOUBLE what he was charging me because of weight issues *would have had to sent it as frieght*

-James

3. KjAthena

KjAthena Regular Member

any oldtimers have a set of pioneer LD's (PKL's) taking up space they wanna sell

James...Thank You have sent out the word to Thunder as I knew he had a set...hopefully he will contact me...but thought I would put the word out here too...who knows someone might know someone who has a set taking up space ; )