Alien Soup - mmm Tasty..

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by nightbreed, Jul 30, 2005.

1. nightbreed

nightbreed Regular Member

Hello,

I just registered and thought that I would go ahead and start posting with all of you. Looking around I figured this would be the best place to start posting at. I guess that means I can quit beating around the bush and introduce myself and tell you a little bit about myself.

My name is Andrew.. I am 18 years old and live in Frankfort, Ohio, United States. I just recently returned home from basic training of the Army in Fort Sill, Oklahoma. I am here for atleast a year so hopefully during that time I can make some quality posts here at the Soup.

If I had to say two words to describe me, it would be computer nerd. I am very much into the computer, whether my live-in girlfriend has a problem with it or not. (I tried to ween myself away from it, but that's not working too well for me.) I also am working my way into the tattoo scene. It's not really going to go too far seeing as the Army has certain restrictions on what we can, and cannot get in means of tattoos. I currently just have a heart on my right arm with my girlfriends name in it, and a skull with a soldiers kevlar helmet on it reading "Kill them All" and a knife through his mouth with blood on it (He's holding it with his "supposed" teeth.

Anyways, you'll learn much more about me as I post, I'm sure. I tend to post a lot wherever I go. The biggest problem I have is finding a community who can keep up with my posting. I have a large quanity of posts normally, and fairly quality so that makes that ok. ;)

I'll see you guys around I'm sure.
    Thanks,
    Nightbreed

2. lobo

lobo Guest

Hello, Nightbreed!

Nice to meet You there! :beer:

You did great introduction!
    Hope that You will enjoy the soup :nod:

Ok! Now it is time fpr Prox&Probe!

3. nightbreed

Thanks for the welcoming! Hopefully we'll all be able to enjoy my stay.

4. psi

psi Regular Member

HiYo Nightbreed, have fun here in Aliensoup!

By the way Prox should be here sometime to give you the probe. There's no way to avoid him...think of it as ummmmm a military physical! Also our C.O.s are Alien and Diesel....to impress them drop and give them 20 pushups and 20 situps back to back!

Keep up on your duty to the Army, very honorable of you! Hoooooossshhhhaaahhhh. :D

5. nightbreed

Sure, will do. 20/20 isn't no big problem.

6. BullCrap

BullCrap Regular Member

Have a warm welcome!!

Welcome

7. Panache

Panache Regular Member

Welcome to the soup, Nightbreed! :shake: Sounds like you'll like it here... have fun!

8. nightbreed

I'd better or someone is going to pay dearly.. :tongue: