Alien Hot Soup VB Templates

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kildjean, Jan 9, 2006.

1. kildjean

kildjean Regular Member

A friend of mine handed me a template that is made by alien soup. It features the aliens and what not. I found it really neat and wanted to know if I could modify it a little bit or would it be illegal to do so? I have no idea where he got it and would like to know before I use it on my gaming site.

Thanks;

Kildjean

2. monsieurjohn

monsieurjohn Regular Member

welcome. i'm not the owner, but i believe i can speak for him by saying that the design of alien soup was an investment and is copyrighted. the little box in the bottom-left of each page sums that up pretty well.

i'm sure you can use similar avenues as were used by this site's owner to obtain your very own, original vb template for your game site.

3. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hello.

Thanks for writing us, we appreciate your inquiry.

While you can occasionally locate many copyrighted skins over the internet for free, I assure you the majority of them are copyrighted/trademarked and are not permitted for use without special permission. That is indeed the case for our skins/styles. You *may* purchase a license to use one of our skins modified to fit your site but only through special arrangement with us.

If you wish to do so, please e-mail us via the online contact us form. If you don't wish to purchase a license, please be sure to remove all files relating to any Alien Soup copyrighted/trademarked designs.

Thanks again!
    -Jason

4. lordnation

lordnation Regular Member

welcome to the soup!