vBSEO.com Transition - An Open Letter to Juan Muriente, vBSEO CEO

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by ILIA-VBSEO, Jul 13, 2013.

1. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

You're the one trying to make something of the overlap... what was your point about it?

2. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

Joe, you're wasting my time and everyone else's here. If there were any real evidence of anything at all, you'd have produced it by now. Enough of the BS, okay?

Lizard King and Joeychgo like this.
  3. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

Point: You shouldn't argue semantics when you're not very well informed.

Forest for the trees.

4. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

Get your facts straight. Juan has nothing to do with Topify. Its not HIS product.

djbaxter likes this.
  5. KW802

KW802 Regular Member

Going with the assumption that Corp' Wiki is wrong, then is it another coincidence that CNet has "Topify" as being by "Juan Muriente"? Weird that two different places would have his name associated with it if he has nothing to do with it. Maybe previously had something to do with it?

EDIT: Before somebody asks instead of just searching themselves.... http://downloads.zdnet.com/product/12941-75853828/

6. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

We already provided him with the information we have above. I think him being confused is very reasonable given that the company has failed to clarify regarding the corporation wiki data.

If you're friends with Ray or Jack, if Juan has nothing to do with Topify, ask them:

1. Why did Juan upload Topify to ZDNet (apparently)?
    2. Why is Juan listed as President in the Corp Wiki data?

With so much conflicting information, I don't think it's wise to be scolding someone who is curious about the relationship.

7. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

Absolutely agree, of course.

It very well could be "previously". However, what is the probability that there was never an association given just these two pieces of data?

8. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

If there was any real evidence, Joe & Ilia would have filed in court 4 years ago. I believe they have none and never had any real proof. Normal business disagreements are usually discussed between lawyers, not in admin forums.

Lizard King and djbaxter like this.
  9. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

Good thing I don't care much about what you think. When someone accuses me of lying and distorting facts, and they themselves do not know the facts, I will respond.

How many other people are you going to try to drag into this BS you've created? You and I both know, Juan is not going to humor your bs, he isn't going to give you vbseo, and nor is any judge, hence why you haven't filed anything in court. You have no case and no evidence. As I said before, if you did, you wouldn't be talking about it here.

djbaxter likes this.
  10. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

You seem to know so much more than I do, so definitively. :)

Joey, in my opinion, it's very clear to me that on any forum you participate:

- You definitely seem to care what everyone says
    - You appear to inject yourself into matters that don't concern you
    - You seem to speak with authority and assumed knowledge that you don't have
    - And you apparently like to stir things up

No worries. Everyone has to have a online personality type.

11. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

ROFL! I wont even dignify that attack with a response.

Except to ask 1 question. Why haven't you and your sister taken the matter to court in all this time?

12. BamaStangGuy

BamaStangGuy Administrator

I believe this has been answered, albeit in a round about not so clear way.

The consensus seems to be that during this time vBSEO was profitable and work was being done. The family issues were not enough to escalate it to legal issues.

Now that vBSEO appears to be shutting down and Juan has completely flaked out over the last year with vBSEO, Joe and Ilia appear to want to have a say in what happens with vBSEO. Had vBSEO kept chugging along with no issues, it is unlikely we would have this thread happening right now.

This is what I have taken from all of these responses so far.

13. djbaxter

djbaxter Regular Member

Thank you. That is at least something concrete so it is evidence of something. But of what exactly? Juan Muriente wrote that article. What is his connection to the topic product though? The article doesn't tell us that. CNet does reviews of products all the time and they are not usually reviewed by people who own the product.

I don't know what that means. It's ambiguous. But again I thank you for something that is at least concrete and credible.

14. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

It's nice to see that you think something is "concrete". As of July 4th, that was posted here:
    http://admin-talk.com/threads/where-in-the-world-is-the-vbseo-team-mystery-solved-at-topify.43613/

Recap:

He was uploading/reviewing it on Jan. 24th (on ZDNET). It's first version on iPhone is listed as Jan. 25th.
    His lead dev for vBSEO is working for Topify since June 2012.
    He describes the Topify CEO as his business partner.
    He's listed on Corp Wiki as the "President".

This is clearly all coincidence. There's no way this guy could be associated with them. ;)

15. KW802

KW802 Regular Member

16. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

I'm glad you noted it, Kevin. It finally received some recognition.

I've posted it several times, but I have an adversarial relationship developing with several of the flat earthers now that keep them from being cooperative/objective with me.

17. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

and...

So are you saying Ray is lying?

djbaxter likes this.
  18. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

What do you make of all these factors, Joey?

Am I saying that Ray is lying? No, not exactly.

If Ray said "Juan does not work for Topify" as you highlighted, I take that to mean the following:

He's stating that Juan does not have an employment contract that is ongoing with Topify Inc. as of the time of him making the statement.

In the absence of any data showing Juan is employed by Topify at this time, I cannot make any claim that statement is false.

Ray can very easily drop in and address these discrepancies.

He says that they tried to get deals done between his "past" companies, identifying only "Driving Revenue" and "VigLink":
    http://admin-talk.com/threads/where...ery-solved-at-topify.43613/page-2#post-492311

What I do believe is that Ray is not being fully transparent about Topify's relationship with Juan (as per discrepancies), and I am very curious why that is. I have a very good idea why.

When I asked him a series of questions privately, he suggested a call. When I declined and asked to keep it written (on the record), he did not answer again.

19. Joeychgo

Joeychgo Regular Member

Then stop doing so and stop alluding to otherwise absence proof.

Paul M and djbaxter like this.
  20. Joe Ward

Joe Ward Regular Member

Pay closer attention or find another topic to troll.