Free Unwanted Computer Forum?

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Programmers World, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Programmers World

Programmers World Regular Member

Hello,

If you or someone you know has a forum about anything computer-related that they interested in getting rid of, please let me know about it. I am looking to take unwanted forums about computers, and merge them with my existing forum. If you are only interested in getting rid of the forum, but want to keep the website, you may do so. All you need to do is give me the forum's source files, the forum's database, and a working administrator account on the forum hosted on the site. After I transfer all of the files to my site and finish the merge, I will lock the forum hosted on your site out, and post a link directing to my site where the forum was merged.

Please contact me if you are interested in this offer.​

2. Programmers World

Programmers World Regular Member

If you have looked into this deal, but decided to back down because you are not satisfied with the offer that I have made, please contact me anyway; I am willing to negotiate. If you want to keep your domain, no problem. If you want to give me your domain, no problem. If you are willing to put a redirection to my site on your forum so that I do not have to do it myself through and administrator's account, no problem.

Please reconsider my offer if you've passed it up before.
    Thank you.​