Question...

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Debby, Feb 20, 2001.

1. Debby

Debby Regular Member

Is it possible to be notified by e-mail whenever someone replies to a thread which you have made a post in? I belong to a couple other forums, and I get e-mail notifications when someone replies to a specific thread I have posted in....which is nice, because sometimes I don't always have the time to check out all the threads in each forum, and that way, I can just check the ones that I have posted in, till I have more time to cover more ground,lol

Is this possible? it really would help. .

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2014
  2. Alien

Alien Regular Member

Hopefully we'll have this available in the near future.

Until recently, there was no modification/hack written to do this within this software. The other forums you speak of have different software. We currently only have notifications when you are the originator of the topic. Watch for this feature in the somewhat near future.

------------------
    "I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."

3. Debby

Debby Regular Member

Thank you Alien. .

4. Alien

Alien Regular Member

No, thank YOU Debby!

------------------
    "I'd like an order of fries, a quarter pounder with cheese, I love the light in your eyes, would you go out with me please? I am in love with a McDonald's Girl, she has a smile of innocence so tender and warm, she is an angel in a polyester uniform."