My Vbulletin rant is over

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by hotwheels, Nov 12, 2009.

1. hotwheels

hotwheels Champion

First Name:
    doug
    I just want to say sorry to all that have become offended by my constant rant about vbulletin. My entire reason for even talking about this has gotten so far out of hand for me, i have become unprofessional myself and again, i do apologize.

All i wanted was a refund or my money back for my renewal, nothing more. Yet i turned into an ass here and have began offending people, this isn't my nature and i will no longer continue doing this. I realize i am not going to get a refund and i am not going to get my blog software upgrades, end of story.

Ya'll have a great day and i will see you in more helpful posts.

2. Nick

Nick Regular Member

I do think it is best for anybody who has strong feelings in this matter to take a step back and take time to gather their thoughts as well as to re-focus.

...Just as you are doing. :)

'Tis a sign of maturity and self-control. Unfortunately, some others lack these skills.

3. David

David Regular Member

Thats good to hear.

Only 287 posts to late :D

Just kidding. Glad you've decided its time to just move on because no matter how hard customers try nothing is going to change.

4. techit

techit Addict

First Name:
    Prabh
    glad to hear that...at least you tried and that's all one can do :)..let nature takes its due course....

5. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    glad you've learned from all this, it'll make you a better person :)
    I would "like" your post, but I don't see that option in this section?

either way, good for you

6. Slinky

Slinky Addict

Hotwheels, perhaps you did sometimes keep banging the drum in unrelated threads, I wouldn't say that you've committed a greivous sin. Don't feel so badly, no need for public apologies and some revered and esteemed members assuring you how much you've grown and matured. You're a good guy and your heart is in the right place and we should all have a little bit of a thicker skin.

While I've limited all of my posts to the forum that is called "Passionate Discussion" and tried to stay always on topic and not use expletives, I have actually been officially reprimanded for "general misbehavior." Perhaps passion is only OK provided it doesn't ruffle some feathers by asking some direct, specific questions. No worries Nick, you have a right to manage the forums the way you want so I'm going to leave peacefully and wish all of you the best. With the threads being closed off, I agree that it appears the passionate discussion has run its course. Hopefully in time, Wayne will also be enticed to return.

7. boatswife

boatswife Regular Member

It is a bitter pill to swallow for everyone, but it takes more out of your life choking on that pill than just swallowing it and moving on. :)

8. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

The fat lady has sung.

9. boatswife

boatswife Regular Member

Hey, I did no such thing! :D

10. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

LOL that wasn't for you. ;)

*Reminds herself not to post random replies*

11. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

The internet is not for friends or making friends and if they feel your concerns are offending they can quite easily ignore your posts which they choose not to do. Like someone said in this thread you have nothing to apologize for, if anything you should get an apology for the information you where giving which turn out to put you out of pocket.

I guess people feel they need to apoligize for something that is not warranted but that is certainly your privilege and if you feel you went overboard so be it. I for one won't change my opinion and I'm sure is hell won't allow any member on here dictate that to me either it just shows weak character not stronger because you swallowed the pill and took it right up the arse.

12. boatswife

boatswife Regular Member

LOL I knew.......I was joking! :unhunh:

13. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

Twice in one day. You know what this means? I'll be imploding in minus 10 seconds. *looks for the report button*

Help me nick. please?

14. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

Well I sure haven't sung yet! :unhunh: