Microstats

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by Medora, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Medora

Medora Regular Member

Hi.

I added a feature that displays this information in the footer:

Code:
    Page generated in [B]0.17830[/B] seconds with [B]13[/B] queries [Server Loads: [B]1.86[/B] 1.71 : 1.86]
    However, I want to remove this part (it's only viewable to an administrator, but I want to remove it entirely):

Code:
    [Server Loads: [B]1.86[/B] 1.71 : 1.86]
    Sorry, I understand that I should seek support first of all at the place I found it, by the author who posted it, but he hasn't been around for a long time, and I feel I may have a better chance getting help here since more people would look at the topic, and there are plenty of people here knowledgeable about working with code for vBulletin.

Anyways, I did a search of the author's topic to see if I could find an answer to my question, and it turned out that one person asked the same question. The answer he received was that he needs to modify the product file, and remove lines 17-32. However, when I do that, I get the following error displaying on the header of my forum:

Code:
    [B]Parse error[/B]:  syntax error, unexpected '}' in [B]/home/content/h/y/p/hyperionv1/html/includes/functions.php(5584) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]6[/B]
    If I understand correct, these are lines 17-32:

Code:
    $pageendtime = microtime();
    $starttime = explode(' ', $pagestarttime);
    $endtime = explode(' ', $pageendtime);
    $totaltime = vb_number_format($endtime[0] - $starttime[0] + $endtime[1] - $starttime[1], 5);
    $debughtml = '<center><span class="smallfont">Page generated in <b>' . $totaltime . '</b> seconds with <b>' . $vbulletin->db->querycount . '</b> queries';

if ($vbulletin->userinfo['usergroupid'] == 6) {

if ($loadavg = @file_get_contents("/proc/loadavg")) {

$regs = explode(" ",$loadavg);
    $serverload = ' [Server Loads: <b>' . $regs[0] .'</b> ' . $regs[1] . ' : ' . $regs[2] . ']';

}elseif ($stats=@exec('uptime')) {

preg_match('/averages?: ([0-9\.]+),[\s]+([0-9\.]+),[\s]+([0-9\.]+)/',$stats,$regs);
    Any idea what I did wrong?

2. Chani

Chani Grand Master

First Name:
    Chani
    I only removed the template portion of the plugin where it shows server load, but try this:

Code:

$pageendtime = microtime();
    $starttime = explode(' ', $pagestarttime);
    $endtime = explode(' ', $pageendtime);
    $totaltime = vb_number_format($endtime[0] - $starttime[0] + $endtime[1] - $starttime[1], 5);
    $debughtml = '<center><span class="smallfont">Page generated in <b>' . $totaltime . '</b> seconds with <b>' . $vbulletin->db->querycount . '</b> queries';

if ($vbulletin->userinfo['usergroupid'] == 6) {

if ($loadavg = @file_get_contents("/proc/loadavg")) {

$regs = explode(" ",$loadavg);
    $serverload = ' [Server Loads: <b>' . $regs[0] .'</b> ' . $regs[1] . ' : ' . $regs[2] . ']';

}elseif ($stats=@exec('uptime')) {

preg_match('/averages?: ([0-9\.]+),[\s]+([0-9\.]+),[\s]+([0-9\.]+)/',$stats,$regs);

3. Medora

Medora Regular Member

Chani,

Thank you for the assistance. Unfortunately, when I upload your modified version of Microstats, I receive the following error on the header of my forum:

Code:
    [B]Parse error[/B]:  syntax error, unexpected '"' in [B]/home/content/h/y/p/hyperionv1/html/includes/functions.php(5584) : eval()'d code[/B] on line [B]28[/B]
    Also, as with the previous parse error mentioned in my previous post, the "Page generated..." message disappears from the footer.

That said, I'm wondering if the following information might be relevant/useful. First, here is the URL for the download location for Microstats:

Microstats - load times, server loads, queries, uncached templates - vBulletin.org Forum

On that page, I followed the instructions by the author by placing this code in config.php:

Code:
    [I]$config['Microstats']['replacementvariable'] = '<!-- display microstats here -->';[/I]
    I then edited the phrase powered_by_vbulletin:

Code: