Has the site lost a bit of activity recently?

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by cheat-master30, Feb 2, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

BUSTED!

2. MordyT

MordyT Grand Master

First Name:
    Mordy
    Yep...fake user reporting for posting....

3. Desu

Desu Addict

He seems to bashing you because his sites not even comparable to AA...

:rolleyes: I read through ~4 threads of him bashing Admin Addict, none of which had any weight to them. I should probably introduce him to one of my competitors, at least they're semi-skilled with fantasized conspiracies.

EDIT: I also like how he listed me as a fake user. He's just so amazingly dimwitted.

4. Outdoor-Fishing

Outdoor-Fishing Adept

Pass me the corn please...:lmao:

5. BananaQueen

BananaQueen Grand Master

First Name:
    not telling anyone ;)
  6. Desu

Desu Addict

He won't stop.

Look at the way his forum is setup, it is almost entirely about spreading hatred or libel. Without his rants about other sites or people (He makes no mention of stopping the rants about people), his site would likely have no traffic.

Its easy enough to see that the majority of his activity is currently from libelous or hate threads, and traffic will likely drop without them, which will end up changing his whole stance on the situation.

7. Nick

Nick Regular Member

It's true: he won't stop. Just look at the replies in that announcement thread of his. He and his members (a.k.a. his other accounts) are already continuing to make remarks.

Either way, I think it's best that we all stay out of it from here on out. :)

8. Mark.B

Mark.B Guest

LOL I've only just been catching up with this whole "scandal" and it amuses me.

Firstly, I don't believe the users are fake.

Secondly, even if they *are*, doing that is a legitimate technique for building up activity on a forum or message board.

So either way, I really can't believe the fuss, and I was shocked to see all the "Admin Addict" threads on this person's site, it looks like some sort of mad obsession.

I'm almost disappointed not to have been listed as one of the "fake" users.

To be honest, I get this sort of accusation often on my own site, I put it done to jealous people who are determined to try and make the site appear less successful than it actually is.

As for this site being quieter than it was when all the "anti-vB" stuff was kicking off - of course it is! Every site has their occasional "hot subjects" in that way, once again I'd ask where the problem is. It's actually healthy for a site to have these peaks and troughs.

My own site goes through phases of getting 700 or more posts per day, at the moment it struggles for 200, but barely three weeks ago we got 500. I don't really care, it's overall health that matters, mine will be busy again within weeks, that's how it's always been.

9. Tex

Tex Adept

First Name:
    Blake
    Nick: I'm afraid I must take a break from myself since I don't really exist. My fingers are hurting from typing all these fake user posts, I must retreat to my fake forum with more than 3,000 fake users... :lol:

10. cheat-master30

cheat-master30 Grand Master

Heh... Admin Addict, your primary fake discussion forum for fake discussion about how to falsely administrate fake forums with 1600 fake users!

11. Ryan Ashbrook

Ryan Ashbrook Regular Member

1,600 users. All with completely different personalities, legitimate websites, and completely different opinions about subjects.

Makes perfect sense.

2 people like this.
  12. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I think this site has started to pick back up, or at least by the "new post" count. I always see 100-200 new post when I stop by.
    As far as that one guys site, I've stopped replying to his moronic threads. He has 4 of them (last time I looked) with my name on them, I replied to a few but his trolls only want to fight. I don't really care what he has to say, I know what I'm doing, I know what I've done and it's all been outstanding :D
    His attempt to build traffic by posting lies about everyone is the lowest form of building traffic that I've witnessed. :2cents:

ps.. I'm a fake user :lol:

13. fattony69

fattony69 Regular Member

I knew it! I knew you were a fake user! YOU ARE BUSTED!:ohi:

2 people like this.
  14. Desu

Desu Addict

I was hoping he'd continue to accuse me of being a fake user :rolleyes:.

I am disappointed he didn't post my IP, as that would have killed off that whole thread probably.

15. GTB

GTB Regular Member

I don't go around posting anybodys IP's on my forum pal. I respect members privacy and would never do anything like that.

Also, I've not replied to your comment above, or anybody elses here because it bothers me (it doesn't in the slightest). I just want too put you all straight about members privacy. And by the way, I see that most of you still visit my forum daily as Guests, I'm not sure if your aware but MyBB can match a Guest IP to a Members IP.

So yeah! I know your still all coming there (as guests logged-out) :D Just like you just did "Desu" about 1-2 minute ago reading that Spoiler post code for vBulletin.

No offence, but your all so predictable! And you think I don't know it's happening - LOL

16. Desu

Desu Addict

Right, thats your reason. I gave you permission to post the IP, which would protect you from any law in any country basically. Do you want a signed document? I'll even use work stationery with my name and work information on it so it'll completely cover you legally :rolleyes:.

Right. Member privacy. Thats it, completely.

Also, reason people visit your site as guests is probably to laugh at your pitiful attempts at libel. I just hope you post something that'll bite you in the ass and cause a lawsuit, just so I can get a laugh.

17. GTB

GTB Regular Member

What drugs are you taking mate, crack? When did I ever say I wanted to post your IP Address anywhere?

You mean like some of the vBulletin threads here, and threads about my forum which are (as you put it "AGAIN") - libel

And if you think my forum is so liable, then stop crying and do something about it instead.

18. gnatster

gnatster Regular Member

First Name:
    Nathan
    Not going in a direction that is acceptable. The current direction of conversion needs to end please.

Thanks

19. Desu

Desu Addict

I was already done with the discussion :p.

2 people like this.
  20. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Well, as we know, a certain somebody likes to (and is quite good at) making an argument out of nothing (or making a mountain out of a molehill).

It's a dead end for him. This discussion won't be tolerated here; his dirty laundry is to be kept on his forum. Not brought to mine. :)

So let's go ahead and end all discussions relating to mrgtb and his website right now and indefinitely.

4 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.