For those of you who like to bash AdminAddict

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Nick, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

MOI??? ok I do, I admit it, lol

2. Shelley

Shelley Regular Member

ROFL - I love your avatar john..... I posted an image of the crazy doctor from the cannonball movies the other day in a thread only because it reminds me of someone I know on facebook who has an uncanny resemblance to him. Trouble is she's female. lol

*composes herself*

Yes, LOL :unhunh: :unhunh::unhunh:

Back on topic Nick. Ignore the comments nick, but at the same time don't ignore them and be the bigger person and ignore them but don't show that you will take these false accusations and stand up to these accusations. Decipher that last paragraph at your peril.

3. John

John Regular Member

As always, you inspired me when you posted that image so I had to have it for myself lol...it really captures the "inner me" these days :D

4. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I agree with this
    I've never seen a site bash adminaddict, but I haven't been around much lately.
    I don't know if I would of even made this thread, I think you're doing a fine job with the forum, keep up the good work and don't look back ;)

5. drumming207

drumming207 Adept

Nick, you've been nothing but helpful to me and the community you have here is unbiased, respectful and filled with people willing to help.

AdminAddict is top shelf, that's for sure. Keep up the great work and ignore the "haters" with too much time on their hands. :cheers: