[FailSafe]: New to the Site

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by FailSafe, Feb 12, 2010.

1. FailSafe

FailSafe Lurker

Hey everyone,

Just thought i'd post an intro about myself. I'm [FailSafe], as you can clearly tell. My main forum software is SMF. I love the community there, and I am very fond of the software. I've only glanced at the others, but mainly because SMF provides everything i've need and it was the first one I found. I don't imagine switching in the near future to another software either.

Sadly enough I probably won't be very active around here. I'll read over threads, read articles, but the posting will be very minimal. I'm too busy to try and keep up. But from what i've read so far this is a very helpful site and will do me wonders in the future. :)

My forum experience is in the middle of beginner and intermediate. I've been an admin or mod on many forums before, but they have pretty much all died out now. They weren't that large either, which is why they don't really count that much collectively. But in the future I hope to change that, and become very adept at forum software and programming.

If you guys have any questions i'll be happy to answer them, but that's if I see this thread. ;)

Take care, and thanks for reading.
    [FailSafe]

2. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Hi there, welcome to the community! It's great to have you here, no matter how active you may or may not be. :)

Enjoy your time. ;)

3. Webmist

Webmist Champion

First Name:
    Jen
    Hi and Nick's right a little goes a long way in the form of helping others. So welcome to AA.

4. FailSafe

FailSafe Lurker

Thank you Webmist. :)

5. Outdoor-Fishing

Outdoor-Fishing Adept

Hello, and welcome to the community!

Can you provide a link to your main SMF forum? There aren't many SMF forums out there, and its always nice to be able to look at other SMF forums, and how they have things going.

Kind regards,

Outdoor-Fishing <<< Also runs on SMF;)

6. FailSafe

FailSafe Lurker

Heh, about that....It's actually still WIP, unfortunately. I'm having some problems with some of my staff, but hopefully it should be up soon. :)

When it's finished i'll put it in my sig in various places so you'll probably see it. ;)

Ah, and thanks for the welcome by the way!