Do you care about what people say about you?

Discussion in 'Water Cooler' started by cpvr, Nov 28, 2009.

1. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Are you a person who don't care what people say about you? Even if they disrespect you for no reason whatsoever - or envy you? Well, I'm the type of person who doesn't take disrespect lightly because if I didn't do anything wrong to you, then why disrespect me for any reason?

So, do you care about what people say about you? What do you do to the people that try to talk about you for no reason? I, for one, love publicity, so if someone talks about my websites because they have nothin better to do than diss sites - so basically, I love publicity.

2. Michael

Michael Regular Member

I used to but now I dont care anywhere near enough, when people are wasting their time talking about you negatively you must be doing something good! Especially when its competitors!

3. BananaQueen

BananaQueen Grand Master

First Name:
    not telling anyone ;)
    yeah, i do, i am an evil, evil little person who will think of the most horrible revenge for people who arent nice :mad2:

4. cheat-master30

cheat-master30 Grand Master

I honestly do not care about what people think of me. Then again, I don't care about the opinions of others period.

5. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    It all depends on my mood but generally I just ask that these people spell my name right.