Your future plans or ideas

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by FullMetalBabe, Sep 6, 2009.

1. FullMetalBabe

FullMetalBabe Zealot

First, I would like to excuse my poor typing, I am on my phone.

On topic, do you have any plans to make new communities or start up an old one that you dropped?

Personally, me and Dave will venture on starting again one of the first sites I made with another individual.

2. Chris

Chris Regular Member

I'm throwing around the idea of developing a community around a website that I purchased recently, but I honestly haven't thought it through entirely... yet. :)

3. John

John Regular Member

Well I am working on a very big project but I am waiting for vBulletin 4 to be released before the site opens.

4. Michael

Michael Regular Member

I dont have any plans currently in the pipeline to create any other communities :D

5. Peggy

Peggy Regular Member

I'm strongly considering starting a community/support forum for both parents of kids with ADHD, ADD, and Asperger Syndrome, and for adults who have the disorders, as well.

6. BabyDesigner

BabyDesigner Adept

First Name:
    Meg
    Peggy thats a good idea :) would autism also be a consideration? I cant say i know of any forums that would cover any or all of those, so i can imagine it be quite a hit :)
    i personally have no plans what so ever, but i am still working on my first and am quite happy to do ro for quite some time :)

7. danrak

danrak Addict

I've got my hands full with forums now, both old and new that need some work done. I also need to finish up on a few content sites. No plans for any future sites just yet. Maybe next year, but this year no.

8. Ryan

Ryan Regular Member

I am thinking of restarting my existing forum... very little plans at the moment though.

9. Soliloquy

Soliloquy Regular Member

I have far too many ideas and will probably never get everything done.

10. kev

kev Regular Member

I posted my first video interview with a professional on youtube. The video was an interview with an orthopedic surgeon and was about first aid for broken bones. The feedback was very positive, so I will continue in that direction.

The next interview might be with a dr. about snake bites, or maybe the owner of a feed and fertilizer store about home gardening.

11. Travis

Travis Regular Member

DELETE PLEASE

12. Travis

Travis Regular Member

I`m starting up a NCIS Fansite At the moment. Just Looking at setting it all up.

13. 2dub

2dub Regular Member

I have a ton of ideas for my existing site, but I don't know if I could have another site and give it adequate attention.

14. tech

tech Regular Member

If my dad went on the internet and ''understood'' it, he'd be your number one fan =)

I have plans on JetGaming.Org, Big Plans..

15. Chani

Chani Grand Master

First Name:
    Chani
    Oh, I have a TON of plans, which is prolly why I haven't completed any of them yet. :o

16. OneUpDave

OneUpDave Guest

I've realized that I'm not good with too many projects under my belt, at least good enough to work effectively. I do want to start a network sometime in the future, but when and what about, I don't know.

17. Nick

Nick Regular Member

Well I thought that I was done and would stick with the two communities that I have, but less than a month ago I took the plunge and started another one.

I do have some ideas for websites/blogs that may accompany the new forum, but that will take some time, which I don't have much of right now.
    As for more new forums? I don't think so, for now. If I do, it will be unexpected.

18. Crazyhorse

Crazyhorse Newcomer

First Name:
    Jetz
    I have plans to make new communities and a plan on how to keep it organized so that I will be active or wont miss some of them.