Will we ever see the Resource Manager for xenforo?

Discussion in 'XenForo Discussions' started by Brandon, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
  2. fattony69

fattony69 Regular Member

I don't even like it. Why would you want it?

3. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I didn't say I would, just bringing a topic up about it..lol
    I was under the impression that it would of been released before the end of the year.

Can I ask why you don't like it?

4. fattony69

fattony69 Regular Member

I am starting an adult forum (I added the adult part because it seems like people are shocked when I say this). I am looking for modifications for my forum. It shows the latest resources, newest resources, top resources, and the most downloaded resources. From there, you can click any, paid, or free. I am a man of simple needs, but only showing you one page for the main page isn't good. I want to see the second, third, and forth. To do that, I need to go into the category. Say, I don't know which category I want to choose? Now, I really have to do detective work. Yes, I can search it, but I've had issues before with not being quite sure. I like to browse. If you have ever been on any of the Envato marketplace sites, you can organize the modifications (or whatever you're looking at) by Date, Author, Catgory, Rating, Sales, and Price. I want that. I can understand you can't do sales, but rest of that. I want more options!

Also, how to rate is pretty obscure and it took me time and searching to find out how to use it. I also do wish that they would merge the description and discussion together or at least for discussion, leave the description at the top. I can't tell you how many times I switched back and forth.

PS. If they aren't giving any update, I think that includes the resource section.

Brandon likes this.
  5. DaUnknownAdm!n

DaUnknownAdm!n Regular Member

How is that coming along? (sorry for the off topic question)

6. fattony69

fattony69 Regular Member

We're working on it. It should be done soon.