When members threaten to "Take down your site".

Discussion in 'Member and Staff Management' started by Kaiser, May 4, 2011.

1. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Has it ever happened to you that you got into an argument with someone, and then they threaten to take down your website? How do you deal with someone like this? Well it just cracks me up when they say that because its obvious they dont know what they are saying, and dont even know the first thing about hacking a website lol.

If you ever get into an argument with someone and they have nothing better to say than scare you into to thinking they will hack your site, its best just to avoid them as they are losers and they will fade away soon enough. Dont encourage them either as you are not 100% sure if they can or not, but 99% of the time they cant, and they are sorry noobs.

2. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Well, a few members of my competitor forum have threatened this, I just laugh them off because my server is very secured.

3. Bamboo

Bamboo Regular Member

I normally laugh at people who say this, because if your going to hack someones site you don't tell them, otherwise they'll just backup all there files and contact there host to get more security and whatnot. So most of the time they're trying to make you scared.

4. SpacewardAsh

SpacewardAsh Lurking From Space

First Name:
    Ashley
    I laugh in their faces, they are just sad little kiddies that have nothing better to do with their life

5. Kaiser

Kaiser Regular Member

Haha I know right, it makes my day, because they are too stupid to realize they are making themselves look like fools.

Ashley.S. likes this.