vBulletin Powered Forums

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by HealthForum, Mar 26, 2009.

1. HealthForum

HealthForum Regular Member

I have up for sale, http://www.ahealthforum.com. We have a blog also at http://blog.ahealthforum.com with 100% unique and quality articles with about 15 articles in the que to get posted once per week.

The forums get about 10-20 members logging in each day and about 130 unique views daily. The forum is powered with vBulletin and vBSEO which has been professionally configured and optimized.

SEO work for both on site and off site has been done so there should be a nice increase in PageRank during the next update. Article submission, Social Bookmarking and Link building have all been done. When I purchased the site the SEO was sketchy at best so we scrapped it all and redid everything SEO wise. I have all reports of article submissions, link building, and social bookmarking that's been used. Traffic will increase along with PR and SERPs very shortly

I just placed Adsense and Affiliates on the site last week so earnings are minimal but clicks are coming in around 30-50 cents per click. There is also currently an adwords campaign running with $50 worth of credits in the account from a voucher that will be made to use for you as well.

If your interested let me know and I'll grab screenshots of traffic and vBulletin stats.

Asking Price: $2000 negotiable
    *Bonus* 60 days of Professional SEO tracking and adjustments included if sold at 2k

Thanks

Paid Addons included with sale.
    Geek Banner Management
    vBSEO
    Guest Redirect System Professional

The vBulletin license will be availble for transfer in 2 weeks. The vBSEO license won't be transferable directly to your account for another 2 months. However you are getting all accounts at vBulletin.com and vBSEO for the sale.

2. Crank

Crank Novice

I invite you to place an ad on my Webmasters Trade Forum.

How negotiable are you with that price? Did you pay posters? It does not have all that much info in it. So it could be a while before it sells at that price tag.

Good luck
    Juan

3. HealthForum

I'd love to but your forum didnt send any activation emails :rolleyes:

But to answer questions.

The blog content is all 100% unique articles with about 15 left to go to auto publish once per week. There has never been any paid posters by myself.

Includes all software and licenses
    vBulletin
    vBSEO
    GAB
    SEOvB Guest Redirection Pro
    Professional SEO and Link Building
    Article Submissions
    Social Bookmarking Submissions
    EZ NewsLetter for vBulletin
    Unique Database that has never been sold 1000x over again

The SEO work thats been done on the forum would cost someone around $1k alone, but I'm willing to accept offers of any reasonable amount for everything listed

4. PBNJ

PBNJ Regular Member

Are you sure? This really is not a lot of traffic.

This seems like a lot for the existing traffic that's coming in.

I'm not trying to be a jerk, just trying to provide some honest feedback.

Is it possible that you are trying to make back expenses paid for overpriced SEO work?

-Raymond

5. HealthForum

Yes since taking over there has only been one day that didn't get atleast 10 people logging in. I realize thats not a huge number by any means of the imagination, and never claimed or marketed it as such.

Posts per day are ranging from 10-43 so far.

Not sure what this means? Please let me know so i can explain any questions you may have.

I know your not, you're just asking questions ;) And nope, i've just seen less popular and auto generated content/paid posting filled forums go for a lot more that are no were near the quality of this one, like i said the price is negotiable ;)

6. PBNJ

PBNJ Regular Member

Price for the amount of visitor traffic to answer your first question. Do you also buy forums?

Knowing that EmailQuestions.com gets over 1000/visitors on weekdays (less on weekends) what would you think is that value of that forum?

-Raymond

7. HealthForum

Yes also purchase forums ;)

The value of the forum depends on the niche, activity levels, income (if applicable), traffic, and if its just a regular ole forum, and of course the amount of work put into the forum.

But the most important factor, is what are people willing to pay for it, vs what you're willing to sell it for.

For this case, I just thru a figure out there, got some feedback and realize it probably won't fetch the 2k figure right now which is fine ;) And also why its negotiable to anyone who is seriously interested in purchasing the forums ;)

8. David

David Regular Member