vBulletin 5 Connect Beta 14 has been released

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by News Bot, Oct 16, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot Regular Member

vBulletin 5 Connect Beta 14 is NOW AVAILABLE for license holders to download. Prospective customers may preview vB5 Connect at www.vbulletin.com/vb5demo/.

The vBulletin 5 Connect Beta 14 feedback thread for licensed customers is HERE. We greatly appreciate your feedback, and use it for future improvements.

Beta 14 addresses 119 issues. Bug fixes include a mix of performance, installation, permissions, and UI improvements.

Please note Beta 14 has a serious issue impacting Blogs on upgrade. As usual, we recommend not utilizing vBulletin Betas for live sites.

(Note: As with all beta releases, we’re unable to provide phone or ticket support for Beta 14. Customers purchasing a vBulletin 5 Connect license receive 30 days of free ticket support, with the start date beginning at the Gold release of the software.)

https://www.vbulletin.com/forum/showthread.php/409263-vBulletin-5-Connect-Beta-14-has-been-released

cpvr likes this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
  3. Iconic

Iconic The Original

I must admit that is a lot of bug fixes.

Brandon likes this.
  4. dojo

dojo Regular Member

I'd wait till it's getting out of Beta so that it can be used in a live environment. No need to pay 200+ bucks to get something that even now loads horribly slow and will probably not work well anyway

Dan Hutter likes this.
  5. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Yup, same thing I was thinking. I'd love to see their performance issues all addressed and the URLS situation addressed before I even think about upgrading.

And hopefully an update regarding the vBulletin 4 mods, if some port on over I'll think about upgrading as well.