To post infographics or to simply move on?

Discussion in 'Skinning, Design and Graphics' started by Glcameron, Dec 22, 2013.

1. Glcameron

Glcameron The Social Media Guru You Go To

I must admit what I have been captured by the option of creating infographics to go on my website. I know quite a few providers offering the option to become my alternative to create infographics based on the information that I provide them. The primary question I have for few of you graphic design experts is do you simply create the info graphics yourself or do you outsource them to someone else to make a have a previous portfolio?

Infographics seem to add a certain aspect of integrity to the information that is being provided in the article. There a quite a few readers whom would rather view an infographic than actually read the information provided the article unless it pertains to a specific set of information that they are searching to find. My primary question is do you simply add infographics to some of the forum post that you have on your form or do you simply save info graphic information for your blogs ? If so, do you take the time to collect the data required create infographic allowing the blog post to be delayed by few days in order to perfect the general vision of the end for graphic over simply putting information out as quickly as you have received it? This question is important to me because forms are created to keep the user and the moderator up to date with information and I feel this very important to keep the user updated as well as uphold your web design integrity with the final product.

2. CM30

CM30 Regular Member

I'm not a graphics design kind of person, but I'd recommend making them yourself. After all, gives you necessary experience that might come in useful sometime in the future (like if you want to get a job in a graphics design field).

3. PassiveHybrid

PassiveHybrid Regular Member

All infographics are outsourced as I still learning how to design. These types of designs are great to use and easy to understand. Though, I would never create one personally myself.

4. LeadFoot

LeadFoot Regular Member