the vb5's development progress is very slow

Discussion in 'vBulletin Discussions' started by sukagwe, Jun 14, 2013.

1. sukagwe

sukagwe Regular Member

the vb5's development progress is very slow.

it's seems the cause of this matter is the project manager, the development staff is leaving vb one by one.

this is just my guess.

what do you think?

2. zappaDPJ

zappaDPJ Regular Member

Product development has been running at a glacial pace for years, long before vB5 was announced. It's a mystery to me how so many people can take so long to do so little and still end up with such a poor quality product.

3. ProSportsForums

ProSportsForums Regular Member

Maybe if you start a few more threads bitching about it things will change ...

Lairston and Brandon like this.
  4. sukagwe

sukagwe Regular Member

:rolleyes: nice answer, but it's true, they released a new update when I get banned :rolleyes:

5. ProSportsForums

Nobody seems to be able to get through your head that threads complaining about a lack of product updates doesn't do anything other than piss a lot of people off.

6. sukagwe

sukagwe Regular Member

I just says what in my head, I think there are alot of people that waiting for the next update.
    we discuss everything in the forum.
    we don't had to fake it.
    this isn't a social network that make people do fake things, post fake things, use fake pictures.
    if we pretending every thing is just fine, we don't need a forum, because talk about nothing (fake), is just wasting your time.

anews.menshealth.com_wp_content_uploads_2012_01_Facebook_Cat.jpg

7. ProSportsForums

There are a lot of people waiting for updates on every version of the software. Most of them understand how it works and know better than to start thread after thread about updates. Those threads always get responded to the same way and then closed. Updates are released when they are ready. The current projection, according to Wayne Luke, which is subject to change, is approximately six weeks for the development of each upgrade followed by between two and four weeks of Quality Assurance testing. So, the estimated timeframe is between two and two and one-half months between upgrades, based upon current information. All of this is on vbulletin.com. There is nothing the developers and support staff would rather do than release an update and get a handful of people to shut up and back off for a while. If you think any differently you're not paying attention. And that's exactly the impression you give with these threads. You're not paying attention. You're the exception that necessitates the rules. That's why you continue to get banned.