Submerged in SEO : Do you think it's wise to possibly launch a suggested keyword of the day?

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by Glcameron, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Glcameron

Glcameron The Social Media Guru You Go To

Google governs a the way we make residual income, the flow of traffic and what our audience searches for. The constant changes to ensure the quality of the content produced has influenced an attention to SEO more so than ever. Forums are hold as much validity as even the most popular blog. With this concept in mind would you suggest a " keyword of the day" for each thread based on the google keyword search tool? I wouldn't say it would influence the general tone of the posts but would you provide points or stars for those whom used the word for that day? ( Allowing your forum to gain more traffic because of the keyword density and allowing your members to possible compete for prizes).

2. ProSportsForums

ProSportsForums Regular Member

Depends on the keyword. Google is fairly stringent on the use of keywords. If you simply use the word hundreds of times out of context their software detects it.
    You might want to do a keyword of the week instead to spread out the usage and increase the quality of the content.

3. Glcameron

Glcameron The Social Media Guru You Go To

That is a fantastic idea. I'm pushing myself to develop the discipline of understanding all aspects of social media marketing to include the usage of Google keywords/ SEO. I think the option of a word a week will lighten the pressure felt my any members when providing cohesive posts of information on the site.