Staff Wanted For Paranormal Community

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Ufofiend, Jun 28, 2010.

1. Ufofiend

Ufofiend Newcomer

First Name:
    Jeffery
    REQUESTING staff
    Name of site (and/or forum)?: ... Mabus Incarnate
    Link to forum?: ... mabusincarnate.com
    Genre?: ... Paranormal
    Forum Software?: ... Forumer
    Total number of posts the forum has received?: ... 30,000 plus
    Seeking?: ... (admin/moderator/other) Admins
    Paid Position?: ... (yes/no) No
    If Paid, How Much?: ...
    Why are you requesting staff?: ... I am looking for staff for my paranormal community. I run a podcast and interview many in the field regarding the paranormal and UFOs. If you have seen shows on the History Channel about UFOs chances are I have interviewed the guests about UFOs. I am the main host of the radio show The Church Of Mabus. My site is pretty well known within the field. I am looking for admins for my forum. People to offer creative input, to post, to promote and to moderate. If you have an interest in the Paranormal then please apply by writing me here in my inbox and then we will discuss further details. Thank you. Any questions don't hesitate you can learn a lot by being involved.

2. ArnyVee

ArnyVee Regular Member

If I wasn't wrapped up in working on a few of my own sites (including one where 'Paranormal' is a forum @ MysteryDistrict.com), then I would pitch in. Good luck with finding some great staff members! :)

3. Donkey

Donkey Addict

First Name:
    Jon
    I'll warn all you guys this person has a short fuse, is difficult to work with and banned me almost instantly after joining. It's not only a badly run forum, he's a bad admin.

4. Alfa1

Alfa1 Regular Member

Would you care to share the reason why you where banned?

5. Donkey

Donkey Addict

First Name:
    Jon
    I don't actually remember, it was quite a while ago - I just remember it being very petty. Something like him arguing with me then banning me to stop a response.

6. dosghost

dosghost Newcomer

well i can see why if your going and bad moulting him on a forum why he would be short fused
    i would be quiet ticked off to man no offence the forum is a little cluttered but it looks great i mite bookmark it :) and check it out later! because im in to that kind of activity :)