Search For Creativity Forum Staff

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by Satelliting, Mar 24, 2014.

1. Satelliting

Satelliting Regular Member

Complete Client Forums
    http://forums.completeclient.org/
    Complete Client Forums is a current work in progress forum. The forum is creativity based and focuses on the the creativity of its members. Our site has just started, and I am the only current worker for it. I am in look for several other staff members, but want to keep it at 3-4 other workers.

The staff for this forum will not be paid. This is a voluntary service that is for those who are interested in joining a new server and help make it grow into a large community. After we grow, we can possibly discuss paying employees, but not for several months most likely.

What we need:
    • Co-Owner (1-2)
    • Administrators (1-2)
    • Moderators (1-2)
    Co-Owner: The co-owner of the forum must be able to do several things. Our forum is heavily based on creativity and design. You will have to be able to do these things well, and represent the forums when doing these things for others. As this is part of your job, you will also have to be able to have previous forum management skills. You will also be have to be able to spend 2-4 hours daily on the forum once we open, unless you are gone for a break or busy with real life work/problems.

Administrators: The admins of the forum must be able to do a variety of things to help ease the workload off the owners. Before the beginning, we will have to sit down and talk about exactly the direction we want the forums to go. As an admin, you will have to make conscious decisions on what you feel is best for the forums. Your job is to think of new ideas and implement them when you feel it necessary. Now, you will not have complete control over every aspect like a co-owner, but most all forum actions will be accessible by you.

Moderators: The mods of the forum will need to be very good at public relations and handling problems with an unbiased look at things. No matter the circumstances, a moderator must keep level headed and professional, regardless if the one who you are having to moderate becomes vulgar and rude.

To be honest, I would like to get a mix gendered staff to keep things more controlled and even toned. I feel a diverse group of staff helps get all viewpoints in when making big and small decisions for forums.

2. TheSurfingHamster

TheSurfingHamster Regular Member

I'm game. Why not?

3. Satelliting

If you are serious about joining the team, please send a resume to me of your credentials, past forum history, etc.

4. TheSurfingHamster

TheSurfingHamster Regular Member

Could you elaborate on what you consider to be "credentials"?

5. Satelliting

Your past forum management history, web history in general, etc.

6. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member