Promotion Scene

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by LeeLawson, Jul 24, 2010.

1. LeeLawson

LeeLawson Regular Member

Promotion Scene - Staff Applications [Open]

[hr][/hr]
    Hello all, Promotion Scene is currently in need of staff that can work with us on our venture through the years. Now your probably wondering what Promotion Scene is, and why you should be with us, what staff we require, and how to apply. Well you can find that all out below!
    [hr][/hr]
    Promotion Scene - Who and What are we?​

Promotion Scene is hopefully going to be a team of great friendly, trustworthy, fun, but experienced staff members that can help expand your forum/website/blogs that will be hosted on MyBB. We range from having more than possibly 30 fun features to make your experiences enjoyable but we have a branch of new services to help your site grow at a instant speed. Our aim is to give users a whole new generation of promotion, and prove that there still is well thought upon idea's out there and we are there to discover them. Whither it be a service that is still to be discovered, or a service with a twist, or possibly a service that you have to earn we have it all. We will have daily podcasts, video promotion, new behind the scene Interviews with top webmasters, blog and topsite and a whole load of new extras for users to enjoy along with staff. Staff will not be paid at this moment of time, it is volunteered work, as we grow and gain more revenue staff will be paid.
    [hr][/hr]
    Why choose us?​

Why not choose us, you heard it above. We have 30 new exclusive features for you to venture through, a database of themes to scramble through whither it be light or dark. Staff will not only get respected and have special treatment to free services while they are staff, have their site advertised daily on our blog/topsite/affiliates bar - staff gain what members gain.
    Staff Benefits -[/b] Staff can benefit from a lot of things, an arcade with more than 200 games on it, daily tournaments, free services, advertisements on blog/topsite/affiliates bar, exclusive premium themes and plug-ins which members cannot access. They can also get free t-shirt's, coffee mugs, teddies, as time goes on when members have to pay a price.
    [hr][/hr]
    What staff do you guys need?​

Well we do not need a lot of staff at the start, we are looking for a small team of 8 eight expierenced staff members. Below is information about jobs and about the jobs.

[strike]Siding Officer - 2[/strike] 1 more position available.(may change in mean time) - Based on the position of moderating the forum, locking, moving, merging threads and taking control of forum extra's and other forums. You will be giving a basic rule sheet and role if you get the position. You represent the forum, and are basically infant administrators but have the power of one and will keep the forum on track. PM me for the application.

Package Team - 3 2 more positions available (will change in the mean time) - Package Team controls all the package requests, you will control 3 different packages in the mean time until the team expands. We are in need of one team leader also that can keep the team in control and expand the service further. PM me for the application.

Review Team - 2 2 more positions needed. (will change in the mean time) - The Review Team will be in charge of forum reviews, that must be descriptive, long, spell checked and all the basics and not only keep in charge of the interviews section into the first week of being opened until change of plan takes place. PM me for the application.

I am looking for one experienced graphic designer to work along me which will be kept as VIP till the site dies, PM me your portfolio, and I will talk further.
    [hr][/hr]

We also need some behind the scene staff on hand - I am gathering a team of 32 for this and will mostly work for me before the forum opens. Technical admin who will take care of themes and installing modifications and a creative idea to work upon idea's with me, please contact me with your MSN.

I will be PMing you all daily with questions until the site is at finishing stages, and I will choose over quality over quantity. If you need to know more PM is the best way to contact me!

Contact me at [email protected] for a quicker reply.