Professional Review Needed for this site

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by Zoya, Jul 16, 2010.

1. Zoya

Zoya Regular Member

:hug-left:

Link : Auction Sites

I think it needs redesign. What do you say..
    And please dont just visit this thread if it is not locked already, leave a comment, it will help.
    :lashes:

Zoya

2. Zoya

Zoya Regular Member

No replies after so many views... :(

3. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    I haven't had an auction site like that yet but I like your setup.
    Is that a script that was purchased, are there more themes to pick from?
    How long have you had the site?
    I'm
    On my phone now so can't really tell, but is the site "seo"? If so, have you worked on backlinks? If not, are you planning on running a ppc campaign for it?

Ps.. This thread should be moved to the source dev section. The market place would be for actual products, it seems u want a review. :)

4. Zoya

Zoya Regular Member

It is not my site, though i do a little seo on it.
    PPC is running on it.
    Recent reviews tell that the design is not good or maybe the theme isint good enough.
    Its running good in terms of money- thats what i was told. I have worked on this site for like 2-3 months or so. Not really interested in it anyway.
    Every Review helps.
    Thanks a lot Brandon for your honest thoughts. I really appreciate it.

5. Cerberus

Cerberus Admin Talk Staff

I think the idea is bad. They have too many of these sites, and most people use nulled copies which you can download everywhere. I dont recall the real name of the script, but I dont really like it. Plus, most of them are scams which is why people staty away. I gave one a try while back and won a nice laptop for 32.00 It never showed up and I was out of my money I paid for bids and everything. As for the design it looks cartoonish and kinda not professional. Plus the domain is horrible SEO. And from the quick scan I did on it the SEO is not so great. Even with a nice backlink campaign I dont think would help much.

But this is just my opinion. If you wanted to be serious you need whole new design, layout , change prices, and a better domain.