WTS Posting Packages

Discussion in 'Marketplace and Exchanges' started by businessgal, Jun 28, 2012.

1. businessgal

businessgal Regular Member

I am a professional online writer with more than five years or experience. My focus is most often article writing, blogging and website copy. I also provide content for forums on the side. I love working on forums because it provides me with an opportunity to provide valuable tips for other members and to learn from other professionals.

In any case, I am offering some posting packages. I can provide writing samples, references and such. I am a verified PayPal member and based in the US. Right now I am offering small "prepaid posting plans." You pay up front for plans of a value of $10 or less. This provides me with income from the job while I do your work. This makes it possible for me to spread the posts out over several days or more if that is what you need.

Packages are as follow:

50 posts/threads. Can be any combination of the two you need. $5.00USD
    110 posts/threads. Can be any combination you need for $10.00USD
    220 posts/threads $20USD with $10 paid up front and balance paid upon completion

2. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Any examples of threads you can make and your posts quality? @businessgal

3. benjaminp

benjaminp Regular Member

Just to be sure, threads you post will be original? I don't mean you can't base them on other threads, but I've bought posting packages before where the idiots just copied and pasted threads from other forums.

DarkGizmo likes this.
  4. DarkGizmo

DarkGizmo Mr. Awesome

Same has happened to me. I would like to see examples of your posting before I commit to purchasing your service. :D @businessgal

5. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

I'm wondering the same thing.