Paying For Backlinks

Discussion in 'SEO, Traffic and Revenue' started by BMR, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Bryce

Bryce Regular Member

You can outsource the backlink creation but NEVER ever pay for backlinks. Google is cracking down like crazy on paid links and even if you see some benefit from this strategy, chances are that your site would be penalized in the near future. I create most of the backlinks myself and only outsource the Scrapebox blasts to Tier 1 and 2 backlinks.

2. bauss

bauss Regular Member

I never bought backlinks, but it seems like that's what affiliate site owners do in my niche to grow their sites. I don't have the money to pay for links so I'm stuck with free links that I can get from linkbuilding methods.

3. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

They've been cracking down on links ever since text-link-ads blew up.

4. SimplySidy

SimplySidy Website Consultant, Developer and Strategist

Though I have never purchased any backlinks ever, there were days when I had tried to advertise using the PTCs and other such things only to realize that google does not appreciate them. Though that did not matter as I could get some business out of such advertising.

5. ViperDove

ViperDove Regular Member

I am very afraid of buying or selling backlinks because of our Grandpa, Google. I just build links manually but I intend using blog networks in the future.

6. jyri

jyri Regular Member

Buying or selling links is cool, as long as you don't do it publicly. If you arrange a deal trough Skype for example, no one will know. For example, in your next blog post you may casually mention a site that bought the link in a fashion that would make it seem like you really meant to link that site, and none would be the wiser.

7. johnthomas1433

johnthomas1433 Regular Member

I have bought links, built links and sold links too. But if you are looking for buying links, its better to stay off Fiverr. Most of the gigs are run by newbies who use a simple BH tool, and they do not even know how to use beyond the list supplied by the tool in the first place.