Onwards

Discussion in 'XenForo Discussions' started by News Bot, May 7, 2012.

1. News Bot

News Bot Regular Member

As you know, Paul has stepped down as a moderator. We are massively grateful for all that he has done and cannot thank him enough. He is always most welcome here.

We have asked some members to help as moderators on the forum and we will get their permissions in place in due course.

It would be helpful if the community could work with us and the moderators, on the forum, to make things straight forward and avoid any unnecessary steps.

Some members are requesting an update and all I will say is that we a working towards developing and supporting XenForo. We are also dealing with a law suit and there are clearly many conspiracies already formed, ready prepared and this scaremongering is unhelpful, to say the least.

Clear and transparent, we are working towards developing and supporting XenForo.

Continue reading...

Dan Hutter and Brandon like this.
  2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    Good to hear ;)

3. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

Well, this is a new approach to handling problems at xenForo. :)
    They say that they're legally bounded by the lawsuit as an excuse for not updating xenForo members with news, but this is good enough, and it's all they needed to say.

All they had to do was something along the lines of what they have just said, and something like "We are working on xF1.2, and it is still coming." And I would think there would not be all of this controversy.

Which just tells me they're just trolling customers into making all of these posts, threads, and questions. Only to put important people like Shelley in the crossfire of controversy. Her posts are in moderation, and it's not good business. When you have an influential person such as sweet Shelley, you stand to gain from her influence. But when you do something adverse enough for them to remove stuff from your site, you lose.

I think people like Shelley are like those influential bloggers out there. Authoritative bloggers, in fact.

And I don't think KMA do understand that.

Dan Hutter, Iconic and cpvr like this.
  4. Iconic

Iconic The Original

I thought this was interesting:

cpvr likes this.
  5. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

A comment like that furthers my point even farther than it already has. I know who's post that is... It's possible that it's Brogan who posted it. Regardless, I think I made my point clear enough.

Kier's arrogance will lose xenForo's widespread reputation than anything Kier does, all of this quietness is nothing compared to his arrogance. I'm surprised he hasn't even learned from Internet Brands' arrogance at all. I also am surprised that nobody stood up and called him out on it.

Iconic likes this.
  6. GTB

GTB Regular Member

Well it sure would be the fastest way to get yourself banned from XenForo doing that. :)

Brandon likes this.
  7. Carlos

Carlos Regular Member

If that's the case, then there's no way Kier could improve customer service if he doesn't listen to his customers even if it is bad.

GTB, Brandon and cpvr like this.
  8. GTB

GTB Regular Member

I agree with you, just saying that's why most people on XenForo won't call him out.

9. MartinS

MartinS Regular Member

Good to hear, thanks for the heads up.