Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by hollyjean01, Nov 4, 2005.

1. hollyjean01

hollyjean01 Regular Member

Well, I am a few days new. lol. So far I absolutely LOVE bashanything.com and I am SOO very happy that my friend spunkey monkey told me about it! Thanks SM.

2. spunkey monkey

spunkey monkey Regular Member

no problem, i think its an awesome site too.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Welcome Hollyjean. So you know Spunkey! Have her take you for a drive in her new car. Remind her no smoking in the car! And I hope your visit with your niece goes well holly! Welcome to BA. Glad you like it!

4. spunkey monkey

hey now i am poor

5. hollyjean01

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Your welcome! Just call me IRISH. Everyone else does except Nova and I won't print what he calls me here! Kidding. He calls me ANGLO so whatever. The entire name is too long so your choice how you want to shorten it!

7. hollyjean01

ok irish.. heehee

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Here there, hollyjean01! Welcome Wench here!! Sorry I missed you - glad to have you join us! Spunkey's one of our near and dear,k so any friend of hers is a friend of ours!:eusa_clap

9. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

Welcome Aboard! Thanks for posting in that forum, now it's not empty anymore! ;)

10. hollyjean01

Well, thank you all! I was told that all the people on this site are very nice! I guess it seems to be that way! Thank you for the welcome I am happy to be here!! :)

11. Guest

Guest Guest

We have to be nice or else Mrsd. makes us stand in the corner and we are not allowed to play for an hour!

12. spunkey monkey

i am always nice

13. Guest

Guest Guest

You are. There are no people here that are not nice. There are also some nice people that were once here and I wish were back. Pink, Djeuve and Rascal were always good for conversation. I don't think you met them.

14. GoingNova

GoingNova Regular Member

Well, once the #@Q(*(#^@!# Newsletter mailing gets fixed, perhaps it will bring them around.

Rascal was here yesterday, in the "Staff Forum". That is a private forum for the site administrators. It is where we plot our world domination. Rascal is actually are General. :D

15. Guest

Guest Guest

That's scary! NOT! I hope it works out however did anyone other than me GET a newsletter? Mine arrived. The one before this one didn't though.
    Hey Rascal as General! Are you still wearing that blue bunny suit? Wow the world is ruled by a smoking gnome and a blue bunny and mrsd. with a picture I still not sure what it predicts. Looks like Eskimo art or something. Finally we may have some world order!

16. Nightwolf04

Nightwolf04 Regular Member

hey sorry I was so slow, busy time around here again (sorry guys!!) got important exams coming up and having to apply for college and crap!!

but welcome to the bash holly hope you love it as much as we do!!! and hope everything goes fine with your new little neice!!! :D

hehe p.s him general? I'm better than him...I'm his superior or ahs everyone forgotten that :P??
    *laughs* blue bunny suit?...wow that's really scary :| 0.0

17. Brainfreeze

Brainfreeze Regular Member

yup...we're all nice and kind and sweet and innocent and stuff....(or was that just me?)

Dont worry we dont bite..well atleast not that often.

Welcome to the site :P

18. Nightwolf04

hehe not often...hmmm...*hides fangs*

i'm the most innocent one here ^.^ they corrupted me !!! :D

19. Brainfreeze

Brainfreeze Regular Member

Shhh!!!! Dont tell them that!

We're supposed to lure them in with the innocent line, then procede to brainwash them into loyal subjects..

Sheesh! Amatures.

20. Nightwolf04

meh I am innocent

*ties brainfreeze to chair* right now dammit tell me all you nkow about your world domination plan...mwuahaha

bet you didn't know I was on the good side did ya :P