Need to ask Questions

Discussion in 'Admin Talk Support & Feedback' started by Trealix, Aug 3, 2011.

1. Trealix

Trealix Gamer

Q1: If AdminBB is being sold, will you choose carefully on who you sell too?
    Q2: If AdminBB is being sold, will Kaiser be here?

If AdminBB is being sold, I would not visit AdminBB again; only reason why is because Kaiser makes threads and keeps this alive, everyday I see this forum drift away into the distance, I would not sell it @Kaiser for any price, keep it under your name and hope for the best...

I've been with Kaiser since PlanetGaming, It was a cool forum until Kaiser closed; I am glad to have met Kaiser, I miss arguements with Kaiser on PM which was for stupid things like not posting enough information.

Wish you best of luck Kaiser & Ashley

DarkFX likes this.
  2. SpacewardAsh

SpacewardAsh Lurking From Space

First Name:
    Ashley
    If you have read through the thread at the DP forums, then you would have read that Kaiser is trying to find the right person to sell it to.

I don't know if he will be here fully active due to work & life, etc. but I'm sure he'll float about when he's got some spare time.

As for me, I'll be trying my best to stay here as well, but recently I've been busy as well and it will probably stay that way until November for me I'm afraid, sorry :(

3. Trealix

Trealix Gamer

@Ashley.S. You have been a good Administrator for AdminBB, wish you best of luck and I will do soon aswell, by September I will most probs leave because of life and education.

GamingIsland will never be sold even though I maybe busy, keep it for a while long Kaiser!

4. cpvr

cpvr Regular Member

Ya, I'll be leaving as well because this place isn't much without @Kaiser or Ashley. I hope he can find a right buyer, if not, then just keep it, and keep pushing forward.

Trealix likes this.