Need some advice on cheap/free VPS?

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Fitrollon, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Fitrollon

Fitrollon Regular Member

Need some advice on cheap/free VPS? The operating system doesn't matter, I want to be able to SSH into it, to run some node.js and headless web browser running JavaScript script.

Shouldn't be too heavy at all so something cheap or free would be good
    What can you say about Vpsblocks.com.au, Liquidweb.com and QHoster.com VPS hosts? What host is better?
    Any ideas?
    Thanks

2. Julian

Julian Regular Member

QHoster.com and legionbox.com VPS accounts are worthwhile.
    The price is great! As someone who is just starting out, their services are really helpful especially the live chat, they responded professionally and answered all my questions without giving me the run around.

3. Diaz

Diaz Regular Member

ASVhost.com and hostingsource.com are worth trying due to their top-notch srevices.
    These hosts are by far one of the most reliable and dependable hosting providers. They offer great and flexible service plans and their platform up-time is second to none I would say more that 99.999%. They have a variety of packages to choose from and the support is world class and highly professional.

4. Gopronat

Gopronat Regular Member

kvchosting.net
    But they are not cheap. They are rather affordable one.

5. Krast

Krast Regular Member

VPS accounts from canspace.ca and legionbox.com are worthwhile.
    Service, as always, is excellent. Their support team had all the answers I needed and I'm very appreciative that and their staff are willing to spend time helping customers get more out of their web space rather than adopting a "system problems only" policy.