MyBB Roll Call

Discussion in 'MyBB Discussions' started by TSUFanatic, Nov 5, 2012.

1. TSUFanatic

TSUFanatic Regular Member

How long have you been using MyBB for?:
    What version of MyBB are you using?:
    What is your favorite forum that is using MyBB?:
    Anything else:

2. euantor

euantor Regular Member

About 3 years using it. Using 1.6.8 production with a few dev copies...

3. Gregman

Gregman Regular Member

I just started using it on a brand new forum. I am on disability and I have a limited budget. So I have to do what I can given my resources. You can view the website at http://www.todayscatlover.com. I bought a skin that did not work and the guy who made it hasn't responded in over 5 days. I am also trying to get a logo made.

Greg

4. S.Hartwell

S.Hartwell Regular Member

First Name:
    Shawn
    I agree with not using it on a live forum since I would assume it's not what would be considered a stable release, but I will check it out for the sake of knowing what I might upgrade to.

Personally I'm more on the edge of my seat for 2.0 even though this is a nice release to keep us amused, and if I'm not mistaken correct some bugs, but I will not be doing a major upgrade until 2.0 if it's release date ends up being in the near future.

5. Andrew B.

Andrew B. Regular Member

I've been using MyBB for four years. Currently on ver. 1.8. My forum has only a few members. The activity is so low that members subscribe to entire forums so they will be alerted if someone posts. I originally installed MyBB 1.6x and modified theme just to give me something to do. I had no intention of opening it, but I got a request for a place to share movie recommendations. I'm not really up to promoting it, though. http://www.fallberry.com/forum/index.php.

I don't have what I'd call a favorite MyBB forum. The only ones I go to our mine and mybb.com. I used to be active in others but they closed.