Hi Folks, I wanted to share with you my experiences converting from Xenforo to vBulletin using this IMPEX script. My first few test imports failed due to an error in the script. Ragtek posted a fix (http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2351944&postcount=55) and everything just worked. Three test imports later I was confident that it was going to go smoothly. At the time of import we had roughly 490k posts and 3,500 members. The import itself was pretty uneventful. It just worked. The only issue with the import is all forums were set to sort ascending by thread title and to only show thread from the last 30 days. The default is descending by last post date and show all posts. I got scared for a minute thinking where the heck did all my threads go! Manually setting all forums back to vB defaults was time consuming but fixed everything. Due to the way vBulletin stores passwords all member passwords had to be reset. Urgh! That's worst thing about the import. Once everything was imported, initial settings set, and the boards reopened I sent an email to all members with the password reset link. For moderators, I reset their passwords and emailed them individually. To date that has been the biggest issue with members that cannot figure out how to reset their passwords or cannot read the CATCHPA, etc. I've spent the last 2 days manually emailing those with trouble. This will calm down eventually. Other than that there is really nothing to report. I do notice with some polls the counts are off, that's the only thing off. There is of course the running all over like a chicken with its head cut off modifying settings and stuff to get things back to what members expect but that'd be with any software change.