Looking for A Dedicated Server

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Gopronat, May 13, 2021.

1. Gopronat

Gopronat Regular Member

I am looking to buy a dedicated server at a cheap price. I need this for software testing. I need min 12GB Ram with core 5 core processor, 100MBPS/1GBPS Port, Bandwidth 20 TB or unlimited, Re-load OS any time, One Snap only, OS Window 10 (I use my own key), Help in enabling RDP, Payment Paypal. Budget $80-100 per server.
    What are your views on Hostnamaste.com and Netshop-isp.com.cy server hosting solutions?
    What hosting provider would you rather choose? Why?

2. Fitrollon

Fitrollon Regular Member

Uptime in my experience is 100%. Finally found a host that really takes care of its clients. QHoster.com is a superb web host!
    Get all packages with 20% discount! Coupon code to use at checkout: B82NC3YRTR

3. Julian

Julian Regular Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and hosting.uk are worth trying.
    Their support is outstanding, quick answers with intelligent responses.

4. Passengerrder

Passengerrder Regular Member

Web site hosting no longer needs to be a long and tedious search, so you need to do your best in order to choose the right web host.

I've used Hostnamaste.com for not so long hosting my own domains and some for friends and family. I'm a developer with limited server admin knowledge and I find the control panel extremely helpful and easy to use. I'm very satisfied although I am probably a pretty light user of the service.

5. Krakov

Krakov Regular Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

6. Huggingo

Huggingo Regular Member

Great service, good people. I am 100% satisfied with their uptime, speed and customer support!
    Can highly recommend NetShop ISP cheap web hosting services to any webmaster or newbie looking for reliable and stable hosting.

7. Diaz

Diaz Regular Member

KVChosting.net and asvhost.com have provided attractive dedicated servers with high uptime and cheap prices.
    24/7 support MEANS 24/7 support unlike other hosts. Very helpful and friendly; they don’t play the blame game and resolves issues quickly.

8. Krast

Krast Regular Member

Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are well-balanced and cheap.
    Within minutes, I get not only a response, but a resolution to my issue. Keep up excellent work.