Last Minute News

Discussion in 'Admin Talk News' started by AWS, Dec 30, 2013.

1. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    I am talking to the admin of a popular admin forum. If things work out then I will not be closing this community. It's to early to disclose any details just yet. I have a couple other options to keep the site open that I am looking at also.

Because of all the personal messages and emails I have received I have been looking at ways to keep this community online. I did not realize how much this community means to many people. It has been pointed out to me that this site contains many helpful resources and tutorials and it would be a shame to lose them all.

I'll keep this thread updated as things progress.

2. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    This site will be merged with Admin Talk after the first of the year. It's a new direction for the community. Combining the 2 communities will only make things better.

3. bucket

bucket Addict

sounds a lot better than deleting it!

could you give us a link to admin talk, just so we know for sure which forum you're talking about?

4. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    Admin Talk is the place we'll call home in a couple days.

5. bucket

bucket Addict

thanks.

any members reading this should check the email they have on file with adminaddict, to make sure it's an email they can still access.

you know, in case a password reset link needs to be sent after the merge. since AA has been around for years, it's likely that some members have changed email accounts.