IPB Community Suite Beta Site

Discussion in 'IP.Board Discussions' started by AWS, Jan 17, 2015.

1. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    I have installed beta 5 of IPB Comunity Suite for people to check out what's coming from IPB.

You can check it out at http://ipb.anotherforum.net

If you want to test out the new admin control panel you'll have to register. Email verification is off so once you register you can ask for admin access.

2. Bundy

Bundy Admin Talk Staff

I just received an email about my Lifetime license and the new IPS4 and how it is not directly compatible with IPS4..So I will have to take a look at your test site and see if I want to give up the lifetime and stick with 3.4 or update to the new licensing structure. I am surprised that they have honored it this long haha

Thanks for the site!

3. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    You're welcome.

4. Wonko

Wonko Regular Member

First Name:
    Stuart
    Just had a play again on my own demo, I really liked a lot of things about it, the biggest turn off was I could not look at what addons where available or themes as you have to be an existing customer to have access that and the cost just seams more than I want to spend on my next project especially as I have a spare xenforo license anyway but for the future maybe.

5. pixelek

pixelek Regular Member

Dont get me wrong - I know IPB is (to some extend) great software - but, personally I do not quite like it. Why? Just because its 'all-in-one'...... I strongly prefer to have one soft per one goal (eg. forum/download etc).

6. AWS

AWS Administrator

First Name:
    Bob
    That's why I like it. I like to have support if I need it all in one place and by the people that made the forum software.