I'm looking for VPS Windows Hosting

Discussion in 'Domains, Hosting and Servers' started by Fitrollon, Jun 18, 2021.

1. Fitrollon

Fitrollon Regular Member

I'm looking for VPS Windows which has high accurate IP to buy.
    So any providers can check IPs of their servers for me? What web hosts can you recommend me to look at?
    What are your views on Cloudarion.com and Hostnamaste.com solutions? Are they reliable?

2. Julian

Julian Regular Member

VPS plans from hostingsource.com and asvhost.com are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
    The tech support is prompt and often the response will go above the level of information and assistance that I would expect to receive. Downtime has been almost non-existent.

3. Krasko

Krasko Regular Member

KVChosting.net and legionbox.com plans are quality and reliable eough to have a deal with.
    Excellent hosting companies. They have great customer service and seem to never have any server problems (which is why I switched to them from my previous host). The prices are a little steep but totally worth it. They'll even contact you regarding special offers.

4. Gopronat

Gopronat Regular Member

As far as I know cloudarion.com has as windows as linux based VPS. So decide which one is needed. I also have been using netshop-isp.com.cy and no issues so far. So you can check them out.

5. Krast

Krast Regular Member

VPS accounts from hostingsource and hostforweb are the best to have a deal with.
    Their servers are fully-redundant, scalable and flexible, control panel is usable and has web master-friendly interface and prices are not high.