Im a newbie for advertising

Discussion in 'Managing Your Online Community' started by Cubs, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Cubs

Cubs Newcomer

I own 3 websites and I want more rafiic to these websites. So can the members here please guide me in my way on what I should do. Some people have said to get vbseo installed is that helpful. But please help. Thank you very much

2. Brandon

Brandon Regular Member

First Name:
    Brandon
    So you have 3 vbulletin forums and you're asking if adding vbseo is going to give you some magic traffic?
    It may help, it may not.. We really don't have enough info about your sites.
    Do you have any links to your site now, how old are the forums, do you have anything else attached to them or are they all simple forums?

also welcome to AA :)

3. Cubs

Cubs Newcomer

I have over 12 advertisers on them. One forum is from 2002 one is from 2005 one forum is from 2008. I have arcades,photo albums,rotating banners all the bells and whistles. It does well I just want it to go above and beyon now and I need to know what else to do. I didnt say magic traffic I just asked what will vbseo do.I want to go to another level with my boards

4. 50calray

50calray Grand Master

First Name:
    Ray
    If you don't already have them,

Face Book Web page
    Twitter w/website names

2 people like this.
  5. BrandonT

BrandonT Regular Member

Highly recommend facebook, twitter, and youtube.

Also do small things like add your website banner on all websites you use and engage with the community your focused around.

I have always been told content is king also.

6. johnysumner

johnysumner Newcomer

First Name:
    John
    I don't have experience using vbseo.
    For me I would rather build links and join social networking sites than using an SEO software to gain traffic. Why not join or use twiiter, facebook, social bookmarking to gain traffic to your website?